seven ✉

H A R R Y

 [[ M A G G I E ]]

Beyond pissed. No words. Harry Styles is the biggest asshoIe known to man, I swear to god.

It's been nine days and I am still angry. I don't even know why I'm angry, honestly. When I saw Harry standing in the shoe store, I guess, I don't know, I wanted it to be him.

I really, really, really, wanted it to be him. I wanted there to be this big revelation and I find out that Harry isn't the complete asshoIe that I originally thought he was. That in reality he was a nice guy.

Oops. Once again, Harry Styles proved to be the person I thought he was.

So why am I mad the guy texting me?

I have no fucking clue, honestly. I just know that I'm pissed at everyone right now. I'm just mad because I thought he was Harry and he's not and once again, I have no idea who I'm talking to. He's stringing me along, telling me how much he likes me and shit, but I know he has no intention of ever telling me who he is. Which means this whole "liking him" thing is pointless, because I don't know who he is. I won't, either.

I probably shouldn't of said those things to him. Ugh, Maggie, please don't tell me you're going to do the right thing. Yes.

Me: hey, look, i'm sorry about what i said. idk i was mad and it just kind of boiled over idk

It's not too late to take it back, Maggie. Yes, It is. God, my subconscious is starting to piss me off too.

No response yet. Usually he replies right away. Maybe he blocked me.

That makes no sense, the message was delivered. Maybe he's sleeping? It's three in the afternoon.

Well maybe he just doesn't want to respond yet. Maybe he has nothing to say.

I feel my phone buzz and I immediately look, but it's just Tim.

Tim: aye open the goddamn door

Me: HAVEN'T YOU PPL EVER HEARD OF CLOSING THE GODDAMN DOOR?

Tim: JUST OPEN THE DOOR GOD

Me: whiner

Tim: emo

I open the front door and Tim hands me a package.

"Uh, asshoIe, you said we weren't exchanging gifts this year."

"Uh, bitch, I didn't get that for you," he mocks.

"What?" I shake the package. Shoes? Either that or a bomb and I just set it off by shaking it.

"It was left at my doorstep. It said it was for you," he shrugs.

"Did you see who it was?"

"Uh, asshoIe, I just said it was left at my doorstep," we both take a seat on the couch. "I didn't even see a car, I just saw the package."

"And you picked it up? Not knowing what it was?"

"Oh, true. I could've died," he rolls his eyes. "But I didn't, so open it."

I sigh and take the bow off the top. I rip the wrapping paper off and I immediately see the Vans logo.

"Black, size seven," I pull the shoes out of the box. "Just like I said."

"Huh?"

"I told the guy I've been texting about the shoes I wanted," I set the box down beside me. "Right before the Harry Styles incident."

"I went back to see if maybe he was in there, but all I saw was Harry."

"What guy you've been texting?"

"I got this text from an unknown number a day before winter vacation. Supposedly the guy is a senior. He won't tell me his name," I realize how stupid this sounded as I was saying. "He likes me, or I think. I thought it was a prank, but he's pretty persistent."

"After Harry, I said a bunch of mean things and I don't know, I tried to apologize, but I haven't gotten a text back."

"Oh," he mumbles. "Are you going to his party tomorrow?"

"Never in my lifetime." If I never see Harry again, I'll be happy. I am beyond done with him and high school.

"Well, I'm going to go see Jasmine," Tim smiles.

[[ /// \\\ ]]

Fairy Princess: maggie?

Fairy Princess: i'm sorry it took me so long to respond

Fairy Princess: I had a lot of christmas shopping to do

Fairy Princess: my mom hates me obvi bc cell service sucked where we were at

Fairy Princess: honestly mags, i was really worried you were never going to talk to me again.

Fairy Princess: like, i thought i had fucked up bad.

Fairy Princess: I am so sorry, mags, i really am.

Fairy Princess: please don't leave me again.

Me: honestly, i'm sorry. like i was just so mad at harry that i took out my anger on you

Me: i really thought for a second that he was you and then he said that stuff

Me: and i just blew up

Me: i think that you're really sweet, yeah? and idk if you and i will ever be together

Me: but i'd really like a fresh start with you. yeah?

Me: i'm not going to press you to tell me who you are. I'll go along with this whole anonymous thing.

Me: under one condition.

Fairy Princess: what is it?

Me: you tell me who you are before spring break

Me: you have three months to tell me who you are.

Me: if you don't, i will never, ever talk to you again.

Fairy Princess: okay. i promise i'll tell you before March 31st.

Me: seriously? that was easier than planned

Me: well fuck off

Me: thanks for the shoes too, asshoIe. :)

++

this chapter is dedicated to loutella bc her name makes me hungry and she's so nice.

vote, comment, follow ♡ like srsly talk to me bc i'm bored