Chapter 1

All copy rights reserved

Do not by any means steal ideas or characters this is a fictional adult story all ideas are mine. I do not own the music or any images but one.

Thank you and enjoy

A/N: Song is Lil freak by Usher and pic of the lovely Leah who is played by one of my role models Tara Lynn

Leah Good walked in with her head held high with people looking out of pride. Well more like respect for being a direct assistant for the boss. It was what had her waking up early motivated to keep her job.

She made her way to his office, the boss of course. Who owned a multi-million dollar company for special trade. Straighting out her black tight jumsuit  that reached almost to her blood red pumps.

Leah knocked softly.

"Come in"  A deep voice answered.

Sitting there in all his glory was Dominic Alexander the owner of national company called Trade. It was where compromise was made with a country for new stocks for people to use.

"What is it kitten?" He purred making his dark hazel eyes flick towards her, Leah blushed like a new born baby.

Clearing her throat Leah knew she would stutter if she looked at him even more. "Well I-I came to inform y-you Mr. Blake is here".

" God what was wrong with me in front of everybody I was strong , but in front of Dominic I was almost a blubbering mess " Leah thought.

"Oh really?" he stood up looking down at the assitant with his 6'5 height. She  shuddered slightly from his deep baritone .

"Yes" she wheeled out as he took a few more steps towards her.  Making a come hither sign with his long index finger. Leah backed away mumbling an excuse to him.

Opening the door he slammed it trapping her backside on his front.She nearly fainted when he made a low growl.

"Tell him I'll be there in a few minutes, I'm just finishing up the last details of paper work" he walked away sitting on the edge of his desk.

She turned towards him shaking my head a yes before going back to opening the door

"And Kitten," she slowly looked back at him. "Don't tempt me with that outfit again". He said manuvering back to his chair to finish his work.

Leah smirked before looking back up to his desk and winking.

" Yes sir!"  Quickly leaving making him growl again, she heard her name called out again from his office as she made her way to the boardroom.

=====================

Leah grabbed a to go chicken and shrimp alfredo with broc and 4 cheeses from mama's pizzera and subs before hailing a taxi back to work it took 10 minuets.

She still didn't know why Domonic calls her kitten when he knows her name.

Leah had been there for 2 years fresh out of college from her Associates degree in Business and management. With her luck Dominic Alexander's Company called her because they needed to train people with a new program they made.

Shy at first she had no one to hold her back from becoming confident.

Eventually after a years work she made her way up to the secretary of the main  office. One day the previous assistant (who was older) broke her hip and couldn't come in.

No one knew, so when Leah went to the board room to tell the staff. Dominic CEO gave her a note pad and told her to write and type it up later so he can see the solutions found. The rest was convient situation found.