Chapter 20

Chapter 20

"You fell in the creek too?" Molly asks me when she see's my soaked pants and wet shirt.

I nod, "Thanks to a certain someone." I shoot a look at Aiden and he winks causing me to roll my eyes.

"Did you bring any spare clothes?" Emery asks Aiden and he shakes his head.

"I might have something you can wear, come with me." I say and stand up.

"You want me to go to your bedroom with you? Audrey there are children present." He whispers and I roll my eyes again.

I turn to the twins, who are kicking a soccer ball with James, "Speaking of children, it's time for bed." 

"Do we have to?" They whine and James picks up the soccer ball and turns to face me, "Yea Audrey do they?" He asks with a whinny tone and I glare at him.

"Yea, sorry." 

They both tell James goodnight and walk inside. I grab Aidens wrist and follow them through the backdoor. 

"Go brush your teeth and I'll come tuck you in in a few minutes." I tell the twins and they nod their little heads and walk up the stairs rubbing their tired eyes.

"You can go up to my room. I'll be in there in a moment." I run and get the matches so the others can start roasting s'mores since James insisted on doing it now.

I just toss him the box out the door and he smiles, "Thanks!" I hear before the door blocks out most sound.

I walk up the stairs and open my bedroom door. Standing there, is a shirtless Aiden.

His shirt is thrown over his shoulder and he's turned sideways looking at something on my desk. His back muscles flex every time he moves his arm. His body is perfectly well-built and hench. 

Suddenly, he places whatever he was looking at back down on my desk and turns around, "Hey, you're back." 

"Mhmm." I say unable to put a full sentence together. I know that if I don't look away soon his ego will go over the roof and I'll never be able to live down the fact I couldn't stop staring, but can I look away?

His chest is so big and he has abs like... damn.

You can do it Audrey! I relentlessly pull my eyes up to meet his green ones and a smirk appears on his face.

"Where are my clothes?" He asks, "Unless, of course you'd rather I not wear any."

"Oh my goodness Aiden, please never get dressed again." I say in a fake fan girl voice, he just smiles and crosses his arms.

"I'm kidding." Out of all the lies 'just kidding' is my favorite. "You're clothes are over here."

He rolls his eyes but follows me to my closet anyway, I grab a pair of gray sweat pants and a navy blue shirt from the back.

"Here. Get dressed."

He grabs the hangers of clothes and stands there for a moment, like he's waiting on something.

"Well okay." He says and starts undoing his pants. 

My eyes widen, "Wait what are you doing?!" I say and cover my eyes.

"I waited for you to leave but you just stood there so I'm getting dressed now." He says and I can hear the amusement in his voice.

Normally I would exit the room but he's standing in front of the door and I have my eyes covered so I can't risk running into him while he's naked.