If you save me, I'll save you (Dlive x Entoan)

Entoan's POV

As I got out of the car I tugged at the edges of my sleeves nervously.

"Have a good day at school!" My mom stated before driving off quickly. She didn't care if I had a good day or not. I sighed to myself and looked up at my new school.  Darrison High, where teenagers come to die, I mean learn. It's only my first day but it's school so I already hate it. If you can't tell I've had bad experience with school in the past. I stared down at my black Vans. I guess I sort of have an emo style. I mean my whole wardrobe is skinny jeans and band shirts. Today I'm wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a Pierce The Veil tank top, and a Falling In Reverse hoodie. I guess you can say I like bands. I walked up to the steps slowly. I'm kinda nervous, but I don't know why, it's just school, right? I could possibly meet a guy. Oh yeah, I should've mentioned I'm gay. I transferred schools because people got out of hand. I mean a beating once a week I could take, but twice a day was too much. I'm planning on not telling anyone I'm gay until next year. I opened the door to the school and was over whelmed by the smell of coffee and stress. Don't ask me what stress smells like, I don't know either. I walked passed classrooms and rows of lockers to what looked like the main office. In the chair sat someone that looked too young to work in the school, but old enough to be a student. She turned around revealing a monocle over one eye; she wore a black blazer and neck tie with a black skirt and top hat.

"Hi, I'm Ziegs; I'm a student here but work in the office during the morning. How can I help you?" She said in a thick British accent.

"Hey, yeah, my name is Entoan Gumm. I'm new here and I came to pick up my schedule." I said trying not to sound too shy. Ziegs nodded her head and handed me a map and my schedule.

"Here you go, Entoan, if you need help finding any of your classes just ask me, okay?" I nodded my head in reply and quickly walked out of the office. I don't like new people, but Ziegs seems cool. I decided to go to my locker later, just in case someone decided to be an asshole to the new kid and shove him into a locker. I looked at my schedule and saw that my first class was study hall, that'll come in handy. I walked to the class room to see no one in there. Maybe I'm just early, or this is the wrong class room. I checked the time, 7:30, nope, I'm definitely not early, I'm on time. I checked the room number, 347, right room. My thoughts were cut short by the sound of a lot of footsteps. There they are. I ran into the classroom and quickly took a seat in the far back of the class where everyone would hopefully avoid me. I just kept my head down and drew in my notebook while people flooded in. I heard muffled whispers saying "who's the new kid?" and "he looks emo." The whispers stopped when the bell rang and the teacher walked in.

"Good morning class, I am Mr. Johnson your homeroom teacher. Now, this period is a study hall, so feel free to do homework, play games on your phones or laptops, listen to music, and talk quietly. If it gets too loud I'll make everyone silent." There were muffled "Okays" and "whatever's" and mostly people nodding their head.

"Okay then, now that everyone understands, we have a new student here; would you please come up and introduce yourself to the class?" He stared at me, so did the rest of the class. I closed my sketch book and walked to the front of the class.

"My name is Entoan and I just transferred to this school, so hi." I quickly made my way back to the corner of the class room. I still felt eyes on me. Damn, am I that ugly that people have to stare like that?

"Get to work." Mr. Johnson stated as he sat down at his desk and began doing things on his computer. I put my ear buds in and started to listen to A Day To Remember. I was about to start draw again then someone sat next to me. I took out one ear bud and stared at them while they stared back. He had a kind face and shaggy brown hair. After a few moments he broke the awkward silence and staring.

"Hi, my name is Dave." His voice was kind and soft, it was cute. I smiled at him.

"Hey, my names Entoan."

"I heard, you kind of announced it to the whole class." I rubbed my neck awkwardly.

"Heh, yeah I forgot about that."

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to sit with my friends and me?" He gestured towards a table across the room with two other guys and two girls sitting at it. I looked at him and back at the group.

"Okay, I guess." I said with a shrug. I followed Dave to the table and sat down in an empty chair next to him. Next to me were two girls who were deep in conversation. One of them had black hair with purple highlights and purple eyes. The other girl had brown hair pulled back into a pony-tail; she had one red eye the other brown, weird. Next to Dave were the two guys. The first one wore a red shirt with a big W on it; he had curlyish brown hair and a large nose. The guy sitting next to him was really cute; he had a scruff and thin brown hair and brown hair, and a blue and white striped shirt. It's been 20 minutes and I already have a crush. Dammit, I tried not to do this. As Dave sat down the two girls stopped their conversation and looked at me, the two guys did the same. The purpled haired girl was the first to speak.

"Hello, Entoan, I'm Minx, this is Krism," she said in a thick British accent much like Ziegs, she gestured to the girl sitting next to her, I waved.

"And this is Wade and Dlive." I smiled and waved at them as well. Dlive was his name. Fuck, I'm doing it again; I'm fantasizing about a boy like some horny teenage girl.

"Hi Entoan, I'm wade." I just stared at him and put my gaze back to my lap.

"Your shoes are pretty cool." The voice was unfamiliar so I looked up and realized that it was Dlive. Dlive had a light voice, not like Dave's, but not as deep as Wade's. I like it. I put my gaze back to my lap to avoid eye contact.

"Don't talk much do 'ya?"   Wade said.

"Not really." I said with a small fake laugh at the end. The rest of the period they left me alone and I just drew and listened to music.