Chapter 2

I stare at his outstretched hand. Does he really want me to shake his hand?

"Are you stoned?!" I shout at him. "What are you even saying?"

"I'm basically you." I stare at the dark haired boy who I most certainly think had too many drinks for the evening. "You made a wish in a fountain about one...two...three days ago? Can't really remember. I would have to check your files again." The boy sits on my bed and lean against my headboard with a hand supporting his head. "You cried trouble and now I'm here. I am sent here to help you find yourself. It's sort of a thing we do."

"Who's we? And made a wish in a fountain? What is this Disney?" I question, eyeing him. I don't like the way he's making himself comfortable on my bed.

"Ha. My sister loves Disney." He says with a smile. "But the 'we' I speak of is a secret Society. I can't say." He shrugs and I point the umbrella at his face again.

"Get off my bed." I order and he jumps to his feet with a hand up in front of him for defense.

"Wow. Put that thing down." He takes the umbrella from my hands and I glare at him. He places it on the floor then looks at me again. "You don't believe me." He states and I snort.

"No shit." I answer, throwing my hands into the air. "Some random dude shows up in my room saying he's me. What am I supposed to believe? That you're my long lost twin bro that was sent down from above?"

"Actually-" He nods his head with a grin. "That's a great way to think about it." I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Just go before I call the cops." I sigh and he grins. Is there something wrong with him?

"Oh, I'm scared." Why is his teeth so white? His teeth are perfect. "Look, just ask me anything and I'll give you the answer." I give him a look. "If I'm right about everything you have to believe me."

I look around my room, hesitantly. "What's my favourite ice-cream?"

"Strawberry cheesecake." He answers without batting an eye. I blink furiously, jutting out my chin.

"Anyone would know that. It doesn't prove anything." I say with a victorious smile. "For all I know you could be my stalker." He really thinks I'll believe he's me? Psh. I am not that gullible.

"You have a stalker?" He asks with furrowed brows and I shrug.

"I don't know. There was this guy that kept following me in the supermarket lot last week. I thought I was going to get mugged or something but then turns out he was parked next to my mom's car so he actually wasn't a stalker but that's beside my point." I wave him off as I realise I'm going off topic. "You saying that confidently doesn't prove you're speaking the truth. It just raises more suspicion that you're a psycho stalker."

"Then hit me with the hard questions." He states and I accept the challenge.

"What's my favourite movie?"

"You have a lot of those. Chick Flicks, Rom Coms, Comedy, Drama, you name it." I huff. Is he trying to get out of the question? He's right though. I can't choose a favourite movie.

"What's my mom's full name?"

"Lauren Mari Daltoron Adams." My eyes slightly widen. Absolutely no one knows that my mom carried the name Daltoron. It was a name she stopped using years ago to avoid persons handing over opportunities on a silver platter for her.

"How many hair bows do I have?" I cross my hands over my chest and he smirks. It's a silly question but whatever.

"None. You hate those." Oh, he's good.