Chapter Seventeen

Amara turned to Valentine and hugged him tightly. "Will I see you after school again?" she asked him, curious.
Valentine smiled and cupped her chin. "Of course, darlin'. I ain't ever want to lie to you." he assured her.
He planted a soft kiss on her forehead once again and rubbed her cheek. Amara smiled and let go of him. She waved goodbye to him as she headed back into the school. She let out a dreamy sigh and headed to her locker to grab her books for afternoon classes.

The vampire quickly turned on his feet and rushed towards the gate as Clawdeen had instructed. He waited for a few minutes before the werewolf arrived.
She looked at him and sighed. "Alright, you can't lose this time. We're both benefit from this working out as planned." she told him.
Valentine cleared his throat. "Well, um, you haven't exactly explained that yet. How all this affects you." he reminded.

Clawdeen was taken aback by the comment. She sighed and growled. "Because I can't have Amara barging into my family!" she explained. Her ears flattened and her yellow eyes widened in anger, her pupils shrinking to the size of small dots

Valentine raised his hands up in defense and took a step back. "Well, I, um, I'm sorry for asking darlin'. I'll make sure her heart is mine." he reassured her.

The wolf regained herself and nodded. "My ghoul friends are planning something, to show Amara true love. You need to hurry." she told him.

"Oh I will, her heart is just barely full. One more visit with her and her heart is as good as mine." He explained.

The two quickly parted ways as to not get caught together.

Spectra appeared out of the ground and checked the photos and video she had recorded. She frowned as she looked over at Clawdeen. "I need to get back to the ghouls before she does!" she blurted out to herself.
She quickly dove back down into the ground and hurried to Frankie and the ghouls.

They needed to know of Clawdeen's plan before Clawdeen got to them.