Admirer

Natsu had never felt more ridiculous or embarrassed in his life.

Why? He was being escorted by Sting into a huge mansion, there were dozens of high-end people around, not to mention he was cross dressing?

Although he wouldn't admit it; his face alone made him look like a convincing girl... but was all of this really worth it for one mission?

It didn't help that the blonde in question was grinning like an idiot, making the pinkette desperately want to punch him. But instead, he let out a sigh, as they walked through the huge doors going to greet the man who had made the request.

However, what did surprise Natsu, that instead of an old, weird looking posh dude, they were greeted by a sort-of handsome guy who looked to be the same age as the fire mage. He had brown, pulled back hair, in the same style as Laxus, and had a rather charming grin, as he started to walk towards the two.

"Ah, I see you've taken the request." He said gleefully in a hushed tone, looking directly at Sting. The blonde nodded, smiling.

"Yeah," Sting started, before starting to scratch the back of his neck. "About the reward though... isn't it a little high for just being guests at this party?"

Natsu furrowed his eyebrows. How much exactly was the reward?

The brown haired man chuckled awkwardly, patting Sting on the back. "Not at all! Besides, I have so much money that I may as well waste it on wizards such as yourself!" The rose could tell Sting was pulling himself back from punching the cocky guy, and honestly, his tone kinda angered him too. Wizards such as themselves?

"Oh... in that case I suppose we better go to the hall!" Sting stated in a cheerful tone, intertwining his fingers with Natsu's, making the latter blink.

However, the pinkette felt the man's grey eyes start to linger on himself, and he felt uneasy under the pressure of his gaze.

"You go ahead, but it'd like to speak to this one as you do so." He said, referring to Natsu as 'this one'. Sting looked at the troubled pinkette for a second, thinking, before smiling back at the man.

"Alright! But only for a bit, she gets rather nervous around new people." Natsu grimaced. Oh yeah, as far as everyone apart from Sting knew in this mansion, he was a she.

"Fair enough." The brown-haired man said, as Sting reluctantly left Natsu behind, walking into another room.

There was an awkward silence for a moment, as the fire mage just looked down at his gloved hands. "Nice to finally meet you, Natsu."

The man in question widened his eyes. Was it really that obvious?

"Don't get me wrong!" The grey-eyed man started, putting a not-too reassuring hand on his bare shoulder. Natsu flinched. "If I hadn't have specified who I wanted to take the request at Sabertooth, I wouldn't have known. You are even more beautiful dressed as a woman after all."

If it were Sting saying those words, the Salamander would have flushed, or felt his heart stammer, but instead, he just felt his stomach drop.

The latter raised an eyebrow, before closing his eyes sighing. "How about I take you somewhere more private, so we can properly talk?" The pinkette was obviously reluctant to this idea, but moving on its own, his head nodded slightly.

• • • • • • •

The entire walk up the grand stair-case, to the wealthy mans room had been nothing short of awkward. Neither had spoke, and he was just grinning the entire time, as Natsu followed him like a lost puppy to his room.