Dress

It was about 10pm when the two dragon slayers, by foot, had arrived at the building where their request had led them to. It reminded the fire mage of Lucy's fathers mansion, as it was relatively the same size, making him all the more anxious about what the mission could be. 

Sting hadn't actually told Natsu the details of the job yet, and the pinkette had grown rather suspicious of his boyfriends thin smirk which lingered on his lips.

"So," The shorter dragon slayer stated, folding his arms as the blonde turned his head to look at him. "Are you gonna spill what we're doing yet? That stupid smug face you've been making the whole way here has had me worried."

The blonde's smirk, to Natsu's dismay; grew wider as he leant down, placing both gloved hands on his hips. "C'mon, admit it, it turns you on when make that smug face right?" Natsu's eyes immediately widened, as a red hue formed on his face.

"You're wayyyy  too cocky." The flustered pinkette mumbled, pouting.

"Really?" Sting asked, in a teasing tone. "Because, not to brag or anything, but with how attractive I am, I don't think I'm cocky enough" the blonde stated, as he combed his fingers through his soft hair, making the latter roll his eyes.

Natsu looked back at the front of the mansion. "Are we gonna go in or what?" He asked with uncertainty, as the white dragon, to worry Igneel's son further; gave him a sheepish grin.

"Actually, you need to get changed into something first, so we need to find a toilet or spare room...." He explained, looking around, however grimaced as he saw Natsu's eyebrows furrow.

"Get dressed into what." The rose stated disapprovingly rather than asked, making Sting shiver.

"I er, its a surprise...?"

Before the obviously angry mage could respond, the latter had already grabbed his wrist, taking him off to a small cabin in the front yard of the mansion.

Sting unlocked the door quickly, pushing his confused boyfriend inside, before taking some folded clothes out of his bag and handing them to him, as well as a pink wig.

"Come out when you're done!" The blonde quickly said, before shutting the door on a certain wide-eyed pink haired wizard. He held in a breath, as Natsu was silent from the other side of the door. He presumed he was unfolding the clothes to get a good look at them.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?!" Natsu shouted, as he banged on the door, making the man at the other side jump up in surprise.

"I-Its a dress," Sting stuttered, finding it hard to get back his composure. "The mission wanted a man and a woman for the job... but it pays well... and er..."

The door opened slowly, as a scowling Natsu was standing on the other side, still in his normal waistcoat. "How come I have to dress as a girl then and not you?"

The blonde bit his lip. How the hell was he supposed to answer that without the fire dragon getting mad at him? "Well, erm, you're shorter than me... and your figure is more like a woman's than mine... buT IN A GOOD WAY!"  He finished, anxious for Natsu's response.

But to his surprise, the fire mage shut the door again, and he heard him unzipping his waistcoat. In all honesty, the request simply said that the job just needed a couple, not specifying the gender... but Natsu didn't need to know that. This was a golden opportunity for Sting to see the cute Salamander dressed up...

His mind was snapped out of those thoughts, as he heard his boyfriend mumble something inaudible, obviously frustrated with something. "Need any help?" Sting shouted, and blinked as the door shifted open slightly, to a blushing fire mage, who had his eyes focused on the wooden floor, as only his head peeked over the other side.

"I'm kinda struggling to get the dress on..." He admitted, obviously overly embarrassed. The blonde blinked again, stepping forward to the door with a smirk that he couldn't quite hold back.

"Well then," He started in a seductive tone. "Its a good thing you've got a handsome boyfriend that's willing to help you out." Natsu squeaked as the taller man grabbed his wrist, pushing himself inside the room, and immediately halted as he got a better look at the shorter mage.

The first thing the gawking blonde did, was mentally pat himself on the back for choosing such a perfect dress for him. The dress was black, with a gold belt around the waist, and the bottom was layered and frilly at the bottom. The whole thing clutched onto his waist and short figure perfectly, and if he hadn't have already known, he may have actually mistaken this beautiful creature as a girl. Not to mention that the short pink wig suited his heart shaped face far too well.

Added onto that, were thigh-high black stockings, and long black gloves, which he tried to avert his lingering gaze away from.

"Are you gonna help me or what?" Natsu whispered weakly, his gorgeous emerald eyes still glued to the floor.

Sting gulped, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down as he did so. "Sure..." he answered feverishly, as the latter turned around for the blonde to see that he was having trouble tying up the back of the long dress.

He walked forward, hearing the rose's breath hitch, and the pinkette closed his eyes also.

There was an awkward tension in the air of the small, empty cabin, as the white dragon slayer took the ribbon at the back of the dress, and started to tie it up. However, the pounding heat in his chest, told him to make the most of this situation, as well as the flustered boy in front of him.

He heard Natsu gasp, as he tugged onto the ribbon harshly from behind, pulling the Salamanders back against his chest. Sting uncharacteristically grinned coldly, bringing his lips to the side of the pinkette's neck, and to his delight, he felt his prey shiver at the contact, but still remained silent.

"What a good girl... getting all dressed up for me..."  He chuckled darkly, as he felt the entirety of Natsu's body go slightly weak at his words.

"Sting..." The pinkette mumbled, closing his eyes at the feeling of an intense and indescribable heat rise up, as he felt one of the latter's previously gloved hands make its way through the hem of the dress from behind, and go to his front, gripping onto his toned chest.

The submissive mage still held his eyes shut in anticipation, but, before he knew it, he felt that the other dragon slayer had stepped away from him. "All done!" He stated in a confusingly pleased and innocent tone, as Natsu realised that he had tied the back of his dress up.  

Natsu's eyebrows furrowed. He hated feeling weak and submissive like this... and he couldn't understand how the blonde could turn from so loving, caring and sweet, to such a predatory animal.

"I need to get dressed now." Sting said blankly, as if nothing had happened.

The pinkette blinked, looking up at him, before nodding. "R-Right."

He practically sprinted out of the door, and after shutting it, started breathing heavily as he leaned against the other side, blushing darkly.

Could he really go through with this job?