Tease

"So... what made you decide to come back?''

Since Natsu had returned to Sabertooth, Sting had been smiling like a dork. All of the Sabertooth wizards merely shrugged at his weird behaviour and went to get dressed for the party. So that left Natsu, who hadn't bothered to get dressed out of his usual black and orange baggy attire, at the guild bar. Now he had to face the latter's endearing cocky attitude.

Natsu rolled his eyes. "I didn't wanna take a trip to Magnolia... it wouldve meant I'd have to get a train...''

Sting chuckled. Natsu's pale face and hunched posture signified that he had taken the journey, but he felt too happy and relieved to point it out.

"Well, thanks anyways.'' The fire mage turned his head to face Sting. He presented him with his usual, large, toothy grin in return.

"No worries'' Natsu stated sincerely, placing a hand on Sting's shoulder. "I was an idiot for walking out on you... I should get dressed...'' He said, getting up.

"I left your suit in your room.'' The blonde told him, as Natsu started to walk down to the dorm rooms.

The white dragon slayer let out a breath. 'I need to talk to him tonight. No more messing around. Natsu said it himself; he feels messed around with the hole 'feelings' crap. I need to tell him straight how I feel.'

• • • • • • •

"Natsu.''

"Minerva...''

Natsu clenched his fist, as just in front of his room stood the raven haired beauty of Sabertooth. The pinkette felt nothing but hate towards her. Could you blame him? After the brutal beating she did to Lucy? He felt uneasy around her... she always looked so confident. Always one hand on her hip, looking down on anyone in front of her; which was very much obvious in this case.

"I take it you're having some sort of difficulty here at Sabertooth.'' Minerva stated with a thin smirk, leaning forward in a still-confident stance.

An awkward tension filled the hallway.

Natsu gave her a blatant glare in return. "And why do you think that?''

"Hm.'' The manipulative mage pondered, her smirk not faltering. "I saw you boarding a train to Magnolia today...'' Natsu gritted his teeth as his eyes sharpened. "...I wonder how the rest of Sabertooth would feel if they heard you tried abandoning them...''

The fire mage hesitated. He couldn't loose their trust now... that'd put Sting in an awkward position for choosing to make him join. Suddenly his head hurt from all the thinking, so instead he took a step forward. 

Minerva followed suit.  

"Seeing as I'm such a kind Guild mate;'' She started, making the latter role his eyes at the obnoxious remark ''I'll overlook this... and keep my lips sealed.''

"Um... thanks?''

"On one condition.'' Minerva declared, suddenly grabbing the shorter mage's chin to look up at her. "I want you to use that cute little face of yours to entice Sting for the night... and following nights...''

Her eyes narrowed as she took note that Natsu's face had completely flushed, mixed in with confusion.

"W-what-''

"I'm not stupid.'' The dominant woman snapped; making the other surprisingly flinch. "The tension lingering around you two is obvious. So, what's your answer?'' She inquired in a teasing voice. "Have Sting and the rest of Sabertooth loose their trust in you... or give into your lust for our current Guild Master?''