Lust

Natsu smiled as Sting stamped an orange Sabertooth crest on his left shoulder. As soon as it was official, that the pinkette was now a fellow member; the guild hall erupted in cheers.

However; the fire mage's attention was only drawn to one person amongst all of the commotion. He looked up at the blonde, grinning, waiting for the Sabertooth wizards to disperse away from them.

Once they did; Natsu leaned forward to the latter dragon slayer's ear, his breath ghosting over it making Sting shudder. "Lets get out of here... and go to your room...'' He stated hoarsely. A thin smirk wiped over the Sabertooth Master's features.

"Am I one to argue with that?''

• • • • • • •

Minerva sealed the envelope containing the photographs she had taken, smirking as she held it in her hand, waving it around. That was until her hand was gripped and slammed down onto the table in front of her.

"Rogue... when did you get here?'' She inquired in a sing-song voice, quickly gaining back her composure.

The dark haired man's red pupils shrunk. "Why are you trying to ruin their relationship?'' He snapped, making Minerva laugh; much to his confusion.

"And why would I want to do that?'' She teased.

"Don't take me for a fool.'' The shadow dragon slayer snarled, his grip on her hand getting tighter. "I've known since Sting became the guild master you've had nothing but bad intentions.''

The woman sighed. "Honestly Rogue... I'm surprised at how strong you are.'' She stated hoarsely, gesturing to his hand holding down her wrist. "I just feel as though... Sting is too weak to be the guild master. Its too much for him. Too much of a responsibility.''

Rogue laughed bitterly at her crude remark. "He has taken the responsibility well, and he's made every member here more open to one another.''

Minerva chose to ignore his remark, and turned around quickly so that her body was pressed up against the table by the latter. "You. You'd make an excellent leader... you're so strong...'' She pondered, using her free arm to caress the man's arm.

The dark haired man closed his eyes. "Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not attracted to women.''

The latter mage laughed in return. "Its a shame; but then again no one in this guild seems to be.''

Wasting no time; the shadow mage snatched the envelope out of her hand. "If you don't like how the guild is operated anymore, leave.''

And with that statement, he walked out of the room. Jiemma's daughter snarled.

• • • • • • •

"Sting... lock.. the door...'' The pinkette stated, in between his lips being caught with the blonde's, who held both of the salamander's hands over his head. Just where he wanted him.

"No one is going to disturb us...'' He reasoned, still holding Natsu in the dark blue of his room. The pinkette held back a squeak, as the elder brought down his head under the latter's chin; blonde hair tickling his nose as Sting was now unravelling his scarf to have better access to his neck.

The pinkette couldn't help but moan when he felt teeth latch on to his skin, as well as the devilish actions of Sting Eucliffe's tongue lapping over the medium sized scar on his neck.

"You have... so many beautiful scars Natsu...'' He stated in a low voice, making the submissive dragon slayer pout, and blush darkly.

"They're not beautiful...'' He said weakly. In response; Sting halted his actions, and instead picked Natsu up, and dropped him on his un-made bed. He wasted no time taking off his white gloves, and climbed on top of the handsome fire mage.

"Everything about you is beautiful.'' The blonde smiled, brushing his thumb over the pink haired boy's lower lip. Natsu gave him a feeble grin in return, bringing his hand up to tug down Sting by his collar.

"Likewise.''

The two dragons locked lips again, The blue eyed man quickly claiming dominance, caressing the pinkette man's tongue with his own, as he started to bring his hand up his shirt to caress his torso also. It wasn't long however, until his eyes sharpened.

Natsu's eyes widened in discomfort, as Sting started to push down his tongue harshly, and bit down on the concerned boy's lip as it started to draw blood.

"S-Sting... stop...''

Slam

Rogue gawked at the sight in front of him.

Sting stopped, hovering over Natsu, and snarled at the white light that entered the room.

"Sorry to disturb you... but you should see this.'' The shadow dragon slayer stated embarrassedly, holding out the envelope.

"Get out.'' The blonde snapped, gripping onto the pink haired boy's wrists.

"Sting... Your hurting me.'' Natsu reasoned.

Rogue suddenly became aware of the situation. "Sting.'' He stated calmly, pacing towards him. "We talked about this earlier, that you didn't want to get caught up in lust and hurt Natsu, remember?''

The fire mage felt the blonde loosen his grip.

Rogue sighed. "I'll tell you about it in the morning. Remember to lock the door next time.''

He closed the door, leaving the other dragon slayers in the room alone.

"Sorry'' The white dragon slayer stated, sitting up. "Dammit...''

Natsu sat up and crawled over to Sting, smiling sympathetically, as he brought his arms around the muscular frame. "Don't apologize. Besides, like I said... if you get too possessive over me suddenly... with dragon instincts and stuff, I can defend myself.''

The blue eyed man looked up. "I hurt you...'' He said, his eyes widening and his eyebrows furrowing, wiping away the blood from the pink haired man's lip with his thumb. Natsu chuckled.

"You think I haven't had worse during fights?''

"I ruined the mood though... sorry.'' He said, looking down, only to hear a sigh in response.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure that was Rogue.'' The son of Igneel pondered. "I wonder what he wanted to tell us...''

Sting shrugged, laying down on the bed. "Guess we have to wait until the morning.''

The pinkette nodded, getting up... until he was pulled back down. The fire mage turned around, only to see the blonde giving him puppy eyes.

"Sleep with me.'' He ordered, as to his delight the latter complied, laying down, facing the dragon slayer.

"Am I one to argue with that?'' Both of them chuckled.

However, Sting was concerned. He knew that he needed to get rid of this possessive side to him before he hurt Natsu.