Purpose

"It isn't like we haven't seen Natsu for a long time... but it feels like it doesn't it?''

"Yeah...''

Both blue haired Fairy Tail mages had their eyes glued to the dragon slayers outside. Neither had expected to see Natsu again in person; let alone so early after he joined Sabertooth.

The water mage looked back down at the younger girl, who was fidgeting with her hands. "At least he doesn't seem injured or anything... right? So there's no need to worry.'' Juvia stated, smiling encouragingly.

Wendy closed her eyes and smiled weakly. "I know. I guess its just weird seeing him again without his emblem.''

The latter nodded, walking over to one of the tables as a customer called her over. With a sigh, Wendy followed, turning her attention away from the other dragon slayers.

• • • • • • •

"I said you're coming with me. Don't disobey me, Natsu.'' A certain worked-up blonde mage sneered; grabbing the pinkette's wrist harshly.

"Or what?'' Natsu questioned coldly. "Are you going to ground me, Sting?'' He continued, irritation present in his voice. "How else do you plan to control my life?''

A low growl emerged from the bottom of Sting's throat, as he tightened his grip on the disobeying latter's wrist; so much so that Natsu grunted as he was dragged away from his seat towards a deserted alleyway, away from the café and public eye of Crocus.

"I said I wanted to stay there!'' Natsu shouted, behind the furious blonde who continued to drag him down the alley with an unreadable expression.

The fire mage furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance as he was being ignored, which lead him to open his mouth, raising his voice again...

"I said-''

Slam

Without even processing what had happened, he felt his back hit a brick wall, with now both of his wrists pinned above his head. Amongst this commotion Natsu had squinted his eyes shut, and was heavily afraid of opening them as he felt pressure on his abs which were covered by the pink haired boy's long black waistcoat.

There was no doubt in his mind that Sting, in full fury with the latter had pinned him against one of the alleyway walls, which is why the shorter dragon slayer wasn't as surprised as he should have been when he felt Sabertooths Guild Master lock their lips together.

 Without hesitation, the previously angry and confused fire mage who now felt vulnerable under Sting, pushed the taller mage away abruptly.

"W-WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?'' The pinkette questioned, covering his mouth with his raised arm, panting due to the loud thumping sound in his chest which made his ears ring.

Natsu didn't need to look up at Sting to know that he was smirking.

"You really didn't think I wouldn't have an ulterior motive for paying your guild to make you join Sabertooth?'' The blonde questioned in his usual raspy tone.

The flustered pinkette, who was averting his eye contact to the cobbled flour, heard the inquiring mage walk up to him again.

Sting smiled smugly at the sight; leaning down to Natsu's ear huskily: ''I expect to see you at Sabertooth in less then an hour, since you're getting your guild mark tonight. I suppose you'd rather walk back alone... but of course i'd be more then happy to walk you back, sweetheart.''

When the Guild Master received no answer from the pinkette, he turned on his heel to take his leave.

The latter's confused state slumped to the ground as he left.

His ears were introduced to a gentle voice. "Natsu san?''

Looking up, Natsu saw the concerned expressions of Juvia and Wendy standing above him, holding their folded maid outfits in their arms.

Not what he needed right now.

"We just finished the job request... and were worried about you. We saw you get dragged over here so...'' The water mage halted her rambling as the fire mage stood up.

"Thanks for your concern but...'' Natsu's voice quivered, trying to think of a white lie.

"Everything's fine.'' He smiled. "I better catch up with Sting before I get in trouble...'' He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

Juvia blushed in embarrassment. "Oh... of course.''

Wendy piped up. "Any messages you want us to tell the rest of the guild?''

Natsu's eyes widened as he pouted in thought. "Could you... ask Lucy to forgive me for leaving?''

Both female wizards glanced at each other in confusion. "Forgive you?'' They asked in unison.

"Yeah... well, I gotta go. Nice talking to ya!'' The pinkette stated in a fake cheerful tone, waving them goodbye as he ran off.

The dark haired girl looked up to Juvia.

"Loke told me that when a man drags someone into an alleyway it means they're doing naughty things...''

The water mage sighed. "We need to ask Lucy san to stop Loke from talking to you...'' 

(Stingsu) If Sabertooth Had WonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara