Lunch

Both dragon slayers were currently walking around Crocus, looking around to see if they could find somewhere decent to eat.

"Hey! How about here?'' Natsu exclaimed in excitement; running up to one of the buildings in a childish manner.

The blonde walked over to the fire mage, as he spotted a sign just outside, next to where Natsu was standing, which read; 'Eat all you want buffet'.

He then walked over to peer through a window. The place was filled with people, pushing past one another, and making a loud racket.

Sting walked back over to the pinkette. "I was thinking... maybe somewhere more... I don't know, quiet?''

In return; the latter mage pouted.

"But-"

"I know a great café we can go to!''

The pinkette folded his arms as his pout grew. "Tsk-fine...''

Sting smiled widely; reaching his hand out to grab Natsu's wrist. The salmon haired mage frowned, looking up at the latter with a raised eyebrow.

"There's this great café me and Rogue go to all the time! Lets go there!'' He stated in a boisterous manner, tugging the fire mages wrist and pointing in the direction of the café.

Natsu frowned looking down at the floor. 'So do Rogue and Sting go out together often?' He felt a pang of jealousy, which was tossed away instantly once he looked up to the blonde again, who was grinning widely at him.

• • • • • • •

The two dragon slayers were currently sitting at a table outside of the café, waiting for their food.

"...And that's why me and Happy decided to never sleep round Lucy's again...'' The pinkette finished with a chuckle; as Sting gazed at Natsu with his chin placed on the back of both his hands; listening closely to his stories with a fond smile.

"Wow, she didn't seem very intimidating at the Grand Magic Games...'' Sting commented. ''I'm surprised she was able to scare you of all people...'' he stated playfully, which made Natsu frown.

The fire mage leaned forward with his arms crossed. "I bet you would've jumped out of your skin if you were there.''

The Sabertooth Master leaned back on his chair, both hands resting behind his head. "But I wasn't. I'm good at staying out of trouble.''

At the scent of food coming their way; both mages instantly whipped their heads around to the direction of the smell.

"Here is you food si-EHHH?''

Natsu caught eye contact with the waitress; who just happened to be Wendy.

The pinkette stood up abruptly, turning his full attention to the short girl in a maid outfit.

"WENDY? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?'' Natsu exclaimed loudly with wide eyes; which gained a few observers from neighbouring tables to turn their attention to the racket.

The dark haired girl, who was still holding the tray with Sting and Natsu's meals on looked down to the floor.

"I-it was a job request...'' She squeaked.

"Oh...'' The pinkette sat back down, turning to the blonde who maintained a sheepish smile at the sky dragon slayer.

"Thanks for bringing us our food'' Sting commented; which made Wendy blush as she put down the tray in front of them.

"I'll leave you both...bye!'' She exclaimed with a brisk smile, running back into the building.

The blonde took his plate of food, and looked back at the pinkette with a concerned expression. "If she's here... do you think... anyone else from Fairy Tail tagged along with her?'' he inquired nervously, as Natsu tucked into his food.

"Probably... she used to go on requests with me, Erza, Lucy and the walking fridge.''

Sting nodded slowly, picking up a fork.

He turned his head to look through one of the windows ; seeing the small blue haired mage talking to a woman with lighter blue hair, the short skirt she was wearing revealed a Fairy Tail emblem on her thigh.

Dropping his fork down on the table; the white dragon slayer stood up, earning a confused glance from the latter mage eating away.

To add to Natsu's confusion, the blonde walked over to him wearing a dead-panned expression. The pinkette immediately blushed when Sting raised his hand to touch his forehead.

"I think you must have a fever Natsu... your temperature is really high. Why don't we leave? I'll take care of you!'' The white dragon slayer insisted; earning an irritated sigh from the latter, who folded his arms and raised and eyebrow, leaning back on his chair away from the 'concerned' mage.

"I'm a fire mage. A. Fire. Mage. My body temperature is always high...'' Natsu insisted with little patience. Sting frowned and looked back over to Juvia and Wendy. The pinkette followed the direction of his eyes, to where the Fairy Tail mages were in the café.

"I get it now.'' The blonde was caught out of his trance, averting his eyes back to Natsu. "You're making up excuses to leave just because of them!'' He stated, pointing in the direction of the two women as emphasis. "They're not gonna bother us, so wh-''

"We are leaving. Now.'' The fire dragon slayer widened his eyes in shock at the commanding tone that left the latter's lips.

"I'm staying here.''

Two blue eyes sharpened.