Jerk

Natsu squeaked an eye open, only to see Sting towering over him.

The pinkette tried to move away, however the latter mage still maintained a strong grip on both of his wrists; as Natsu's back was pressed up against a wall just outside of the office... where Rogue was.

"Natsu. Look at me.''

The fire mage blushed furiously at Sting's command, however when he did as told; he could see desperation laced in the guild Master's deep blue eyes.

"What did you say to Rogue just now? That you have a crush me?'' The blonde leaned down closer to the cowering mage. "Natsu...''

The pinkette's eyes shot open as his blush turned into a crimson red, as the blonde had changed his tone to a soft, husky one.

Sting had him cornered.

•  •  •  •  •  •  •

Erza, Gajeel, Laxus and Gray had been knocked out. All in one attack.

Sting walked slowly over to the remaining mage; who had engulfed his body in flames. It was surprising Natsu had any magic power left... he was exhausted... but; Natsu being Natsu, he hadn't given up, and he knew he was going to win this fight no matter what...

Before the fire dragon slayer even moved however, Sting was already towering over him...

"HOLY NOVA!''

•  •  •  •  •  •  

The pinkette raised a foot and hit it into Sting's stomach, who let out a grunt in surprise as he stumbled back, latching onto where he had been kicked.

Natsu turned on his heel and fled out of the guild.

"Crap...'' The blonde cursed; turning his head to where the salmon haired dragon slayer had fled, and started to run after him.

• • • • • • •

The villagers around the city of crocus turned their heads, as the Master of Sabertooth ran past.

The blonde furrowed his eyebrows, as he quickened his pace. 'What the hell was I thinking? He probably hates me now for listening to their conversation...'

It should've been easy to spot a pink haired man amongst a crowd, especially since it was a bright day. But no.

The blonde had made his way to the park, which was rimmed with large trees. The sunlight streaked through the leaves and branches; leaving dotted rays of sun underneath, padding on the luscious green grass sprawling out underneath. For a day like this; it seemed weirdly empty.

Sting stopped, sniffing the air to see if he could catch Natsu's scent. His posture became hunched, as he walked slowly over to one of the trees.

Yep, no doubt the pinkette was hiding behind there.

The white dragon slayer walked to the other side, where he saw a tearful mage tugging at his scarf. The blonde cooed at the sight of how cute the pinkette was... however once he remembered why Natsu was tearful in the first place, he let out a sigh and slumped next to him.

Natsu avoided eye contact as soon as Sting sat down.

"Hey uh, I'm sorry about how I acted just now...'' the blonde stated, talking slowly and sincerely, looking forward and closing his eyes. He had one gloved arm resting on his knee, and the other at his side.

The fire mage tugged his scarf down a bit, peering over to the latter, who still had his eyes closed. "Yeah... you were a jerk...'' he laughed.

The blue eyed man glanced to his right, as a soft smile was painted across his lips. "It wont happen again. So... please... come back to the guild with me?'' The blonde suggested hopefully.

"No.'' Natsu huffed, which made Sting pout in return. The blonde stood up, and crouched just in front of the pinkette. 

"What if I carry you, sweetheart?'' Sting cooed, smiling from ear to ear.

The fire mage blushed furiously, and stood up, pushing the blonde back. "N-NO WAY YOU IDIOT! AND DONT CALL ME THAT!''

"What... sweetheart? But you are one Natsu...'' Sting teased, placing his hands on either side of Natsu's tanned face, which was casted over by rays of sunlight. 

The fire mage slapped his hands away, huffing.

The white dragon slayer continued to smile at him like an idiot. "Shall we go back to the guild then?''

The latter dragon slayer furrowed his eyebrows. "Okay... but can we get something to eat around town first?'' The pinkette inquired, looking around.

"Like a date?''

"NO!''

Sting rolled his eyes. "Fine, but this ones on me.'' He stated with a wink.

Natsu smirked. "Why don't we see how much food you can afford then...''