Uncover

It was the next day, and early in the morning... too early in Sting's opinion... when an all-too eager Salamander had gotten up, and had started to prod the sleeping blonde's face with his finger.

"Lemme sleep a few more minutes..."

The white dragon slayer wafted the pinkette's hand away softly, and still not opening his eyes, he rolled over trying to get more sleep. Natsu pouted. "No way! You were the one who said we were gonna take time off to go on a mission together..." The fire mage grumbled, folding his arms. "...you can't just sleep when we could be setting off now! Besides..." The pinkette's tone turned more embarrassed, as he averted his gaze to the floor, rather than Sting's seemingly sleeping form, "I've been looking forward to spending more time with you..."

Natsu squeaked in surprise when he felt a strong arm pull him down, and started to blush immediately as he saw Sting smirking underneath him. "Aw, don't be embarrassed sweetheart, I've been looking forward to it too..." The Sabertooth mage brought his hand up to Natsu's cheek softly, enjoying the feeling of his soft, tanned skin against his palm.

"...but it's 3am." He stated blankly, gesturing to the window which displayed a pitch black sky. "Don't you think you're being a bit too eager to head off Natsu?" He finished with a chuckle, as the pinkette furrowed his eyebrows.

"The sooner the better." The blushing mage mumbled, before leaning into Sting's touch. "Wont you do this one favour for me and get up a bit earlier?" Sting's breath hitched at the latter's deviously innocent expression. "Please...Master Eucliffe?"

The blonde pouted, as a blush started to adorn on his own cheeks. The blue-eyed man looked back up at his ridiculously cute boyfriend. "Only if I get a good morning kiss."

The blonde blinked when he saw Natsu's eyes widen, as he puffed out his cheeks, and started laughing. Sting's eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

Snickering quietly, Natsu halted his train of laughter, leaning down to whisper in the doe-eyed mage's ear. "Are you sure that's all you want?" He asked devilishly, as the latter scoffed and pushed his face away.

Rolling his eyes, the pinkette leaned down and placed a soft and gentle kiss onto his handsome blonde-haired boyfriend. "Now get dressed." Natsu ordered, as Sting seemed to knit his eyebrows together. Natsu tilted his head to the side in confusion, letting some pink locks fall to the side of his heart-shaped face. "What is it?"

"You were right..." He grinned, fangs showing. "I do want more..."

Leaning up, he pulled the pinkette back down onto the bed with him.

• • • • • • •

It was now 4am, and after a ridiculously long make-out session, Sabertooth's Guild Master had finally got dressed, and walked out of the large Guild-doors, alongside Natsu. He had put Rogue in charge of the Guild whilst he was gone.

The pinkette shivered taking in a sharp breath, as he felt the cold night air hit his usually warm skin, earning an amused look from the mage next to him, who, like Natsu, adorned a huge rucksack on his back.

"How are you cold?" Sting asked, bemused, as the two started to walk forward. "Surely you can just heat yourself up, right?" The pinkette shook his head, as they started to trudge down the empty street, which was dimly lit by the tall lampposts which were dotted randomly around Crocus.

"Of course I get cold." He stated, sounding rather offended. "I am human, y'know."

The blonde lifted his hands up in mock defence, grinning sheepishly, before quickly scooting to Natsu's side, surprising the fire mage as he intertwined their fingers together. The pinkette looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Just wanted to make sure you weren't kidding." The blonde stated as if it were obvious. The other man rolled his eyes, finding comfort in holding Sting's hand. However, he soon started to frown in thought, looking down at the path in front of them, as they walked forward. The white dragon slayer noticed this.

"What is it?"  

Natsu bit his lip, looking back at his inquiring boyfriend, wondering whether to bring it up or not.

"I guess... I was just wondering if I've done something wrong recently..." He blurted out, regretting it as soon as he saw Sting's surprised expression. "Its just that, well... you keep avoiding me for a bit, and I guess I was just wondering why..." Natsu fumbled on his words, but blinked as he felt the other mage's hand squeeze his reassuringly.

"I'm sorry if it seemed that way... but you've done nothing wrong. I'll tell you all about it when we finish our mission. I promise."

The wide-eyed made blushed at Sting's determined words, and smiled as all of his worries were pushed down. After his boyfriend had kissed him so ferociously this morning, he felt kinda stupid for bringing his worries up.

"Hey," Sting started, gaining his attention. "If you ever wanna ask me anything, don't be afraid to. After all, I want us to trust each other, after all." The white dragon stated with a smile,  which the fire dragon slayer mirrored.

• • • • • • •

Rogue sighed, banging down his cup of coffee on the office table, and groaning at the pile of papers his fellow 'twin' had left for him to sort out. Wow, really goes to show how much he cared about his mental well-being, the shadow dragon slayer thought.

The sun had only just started to rise up, as streaks of bright sunlight rolled through the blinds, and Rogue grimaced as he remembered being woken up 3 hours earlier by a certain pair groaning and kissing in the room next to him. Did they really think they were being inconspicuous?!

Yukino entered the room shortly after, with what looked to be the latest issue of Sorcerer Weekly in her hands, not that the raven-haired man cared much.

"Have you seen the cover of this weeks issue?" The white-haired woman asked softly, with worry laced in her voice.

Rogue face planted the table. "No."

"I think you should-"

"If it has a load of fan-service on the front cover as usual, I'm really not interested." He interrupted.

Yukino decided to just shove the paper in front of him. Rogue reluctantly looked up, however his red eyes widened quickly, as he picked up the paper between his pale hands.

The title of the paper, standing out in big, bold writing, stated: 'Sabertooths Master In A Secret Relationship?!' 

With, of course, showed the picture of Sting and Natsu kissing on a balcony from a few nights before, filling the entire front page.

"Damn you Minerva" Rogue mumbled underneath his breath.