The big three

A few days after most members of class 1-A had gotten their provisional licence the second semester of UA began. After attending the opening ceremony Aizawa had a special announcement for them in homeroom.

"Settle down, I have a few announcements to make" Aizawa said and the class quickly became silent. "Now first of all, congratulations to most of you for receiving your provisional licence" He said, which made everyone except Bakugo and Todoroki celebrate. Aizawa sent a death glare, silencing everyone within a second. "And since all of you have gotten or will get their provisional licence, we can begin talking about internships. These will be different from your previous one. And while I could explain to you why and what you will be doing, I will let someone else explain it to you" Aizawa said as the door opened and three third years walked inn. "These are UA's best, the top three. Why don't you introduce yourselves? You can begin Amajiki"

The boy named Amajiki sent an intense stare that kept everyone at the edge of their seats for what seemed liked hours. "There's no point Mirio, Hadou" He said and stopped the intense glare. "I try to imagine them as potatoes but everything except their heads remain human. What should I do? The words won't come out" He continued before turning around and walking into the wall behind him. "I wanna go home" he complained, leaving the class confused.

"Wow, you act like a chicken even though you're human. Isn't that weird?" The girl next to Amajiki said to him before turning towards class 1-A. "This guy is Amajiki Tamaki and I'm Hadou Nejire" She introduced herself before continuing "And we're here to talk about the internships!" She announced like it was the most exciting thing in the world. Hadou then walked up to Shoji "By the way, why do you wear a mask?" She asked. "Well you see..." Shoji replied, but didn't have time to finish before she moved on to someone else. "Todoroki, why do you have that scar? Ashido, if your horns break off, can they grow back? Mineta, how do you get a haircut? Asui, you're a treefrog, not a toad, right? Midoriya, where did you get your equipment? Ojiro, can your tail support your body?" She keeps asking with excitement, not giving anyone a chance to respond.

Meanwhile Aizawa looked at the scene with an incredibly annoyed expression. "Please tell me you can fix this" He asked Mirio. "Not to worry Aizawa, I'm the main act today!" Mirio exclaimed and turned his attention towards 1-A "The journey ahead iiiiiiis?" He said to the class, expecting an answer. "Rife with difficulties. Is what you were supposed to say, so you failed to get the point" Mirio answered himself when no answer came and laughed it off. "You must all be confused. Seniors just showed to talk about internships that aren't even mandatory" He stated slightly more seriously. "You have already gotten your provisional licenses. I must say that this year's freshmen are quite enthusiastic. And since my introduction has already crashed and burnt down, why don't you all fight me!" Mirio exclaimed, making the class slightly shocked. "What do you say Aizawa? Let them experience our experiences" Mirio asked. "Do whatever you want" Aizawa simply replied.

After a while everyone was in gymnasium gamma. Class 1-A was still unsure if Mirio was serious about fighting all of them, Amajiki stood by a wall away from everyone else just wanting it all to be over, Hadou was bothering everyone and Todoroki didn't want to participate. "You can come at me whenever you like. So, who's first?" Mirio called out. Before anyone could respond, Izuku was flying towards Mirio, aiming for his head. As soon as Izuku reached Mirio, his attack went straight through like the senior was made of air. Shortly after all the attacks from the long-range quirks went straight through as well. In addition, Mirio's pants started falling off, making everyone just stare at him in confusion as he tried putting them back on. "Sorry, the fine-tuning can be a bit difficult" He apologized.

Mirio then started running straight towards the class and suddenly fell through the ground. After a short while he appeared behind everyone, completely naked, much to Jiro's horror. A few seconds later, all of class 1-A's long-range fighters were on the ground with Mirio standing above them yelling "POWERRR!!" "There is one thing you should know" Aizawa warned. "That guy, Mirio Togata, as far as I know is the closest to being number one and that is including the pros"