Internship

"I expect that you all behave and use this time to it's fullest" Aizawa said a his students was about to take their trains to wherever they were interning. "Of course Aizawa!" the students shouted in unison. "Good. If there are no more questions I will be taking my leave" Aizawa said and left the station. 

Izuku walked over to Iida, who had choosen to intern with Manual in Hosu city. "Hey Iida, I know that you may be angry for what happened to your brother, but remember that you have friends that support you" Izuku said in an attempt to stop Iida from whatever revenge he was planning. "Thank you Midoriya. I'm fine an will not do anything stupid, you can focus on your internship" Iida responded and borded his train. 

Izuku was walking down a street, looking for the house of Gran Torino. He eventually stood in front of a building that didn't seem very well kept. When he walked in he noticed that the lights weren't turned on. Whe he turned on the lights he saw something that horrified him. On the floor was a old man dressed in a white and yellow hero costume, laying in a pool of red liquid. "HE'S DEAD!" Izuku shouted. "I'M ALIVE!" The old man announced as he lifted his head up from the red pool. "HE'S ALIVE?!" Izuku responded, shocked from the event. 

"I was carrying som sausages and I tripped and spilled ketchup all over the floor" The old man said as he stood up on his feet "Who are you?" he asked. "Izuku Midoriya Sir! I'm here to intern with the hero Gran Torino, do you know where he is?" Izuku responded. "I'm Gran Torino. Who are you again?" the man asked again. "Of course. All Might sent me to intern with his senile old teacher. Maybe there still is a chance to intern at Endeveaor's office" Izuku said with a sigh and started to walk out the door. 

Before he could leave a blur of white and yellow went past him and stopped over the door, revealing Gran Torino with a much more serious face. "So you are the quirkless kid that have managed to gove above and beyond any expectation. The first quirkless individual to get into any hero school, not to mention UA. How will you deal with a situation you didn't prepare for? Put on your equipment and let's see what you are made of" He said in a voice just as serious as his face.

Izuku got on his hero suit along with all his support gear and waited for what would come next. "Try to survive for five minutes and we will take it from there" Gran Torino said. The old hero turned into a blur and went past Izuku before turning around and hitting him in the back. He then flew around in the room at blinding speeds, charging at Izuku every now and then. Izuku started to block the incoming attack with his shields, not having the chance to hit with his staff. He also started to fly around the room himself, using the odm-gear. The small room limited his speed, so he couldn't match the old heros speed, but he managed to make it more difficult for him. 

Gran Toriono tried once again to attack Izuku and was once again met with a shield. However, this time the old man went to the side of the shield and went around it. Izuku noticed this and used the backup plan he had. As the old man closed in he suddenly had gotten a noose over his head and was slammed into the floor. Izuku had gotten the noose at the end of his staff around the old man and now stood over him. The old man had speed, but not strength and couldn't get up once Izuku pressed him down with his foot. 

"Okay thats enough" Gran Torino said and Izuku took his foot of him. "I gotta say kid, you keep on suprising me. Now, I want to talk about something that have been puzzling me. I got a call from Nedzu a few weeks ago saying that a certain Izuku Midoriya now knows about one for all. Tell me did Toshinori offer you his quirk" Gran Torino asked. "Yes, bu-" Izuku said, but was interupted. "Then I guess the reason you didn't use it at the festival was beacuse you can't control it yet. So we will be-" The old man said, but he too was interupted. "Stop. Let me finish. He offered me his quirk, but I refused. The reason why is beacuse I want to show the world that anyone can become a hero. And if I want to do that I have to do it without any power. Also me and All Might hasn't exactly been on speaking terms for the past 11 months. Although, that has improved since the sports festival" Izuku said. "Ok, I see. I guess we will have to work on your weaknesses then, but first I need a new microwave" Grant Torino said and left the building.