Caught

Izuku eventually reached Aizawa and dropped of Kota. "Watch over him. I need to tell Mandalay that he's safe" Izuku explained. "Midoriya, give this message to Mandalay. You students are the targets. Tell her to use her telepathy and infor everyone that they are allowed to fight back" Aizawa ordered. "Yes sir!" Izuku replied and left.

When Izuku came to Mandalay he saw a lizard looking villain dressed as Stain that was attacking Mandalay with a giant amalgamation of sword. He threw a few bombs at the sword and made it shatter into pieces. "Mandalay, Kota is safe!" Izuku told her. "And Aizawa wanted you to send this message with your telepathy. They are targeting the students, tell the that they are allowed to fight back" Izuku said. "Alright" Mandalay responded and sent out the message.

Izuku quickly left to look for the others. One of the villains tried to attack Izuku, but was stopped by the lizard villain. "Why did you do that Spinner? He is on the list" The villain asked. "That hero was judged by Stain to be a real hero Magne. I don't care if he is on the list or not" Spinner replied. They were both knocked out when Tiger exploited their bickering.

Izuku was going through the forest at a regular speed when he was suddenly knocked back by Dark shadow. He was then picked up by shoji "Be quiet" he whispered. "What happened?" Izuku asked. "We were going through the track as normal when a villain attacked us and hurt one of my dupli-arms. Tokoyami became angry and lost control over Dark shadow." Shoji explained. Izuku then looked towards Dark shadow and saw Tokoyami almost being consumed by his quirk. "Shoji, can your dupli-arms make more dupli-arms by any chance?" Izuku asked. "Yeah, they can. What about it?" Shoji responded. "I might have plan on how we can calm down Dark shadow and defeat a villain"

After Izuku had explained his plan they put it into action. Shoji began running through the forest while extending his dupli-arms to the side and attracting the atention of Dark shadow without putting them in any danger. They then saw Bakugo and Todoroki defending themselves from a villain wich seemed to have razor teeht that he could extend. "Kacchan! Todoroki! Watch out!" Izuku yelled at them.

The villain quickly changed his focus towards Dark shadow. "I won't let you take their flesh. I want it" The villain said with a sickening moaning and attacked Dark shadow. "Don't test me vermin!" Dark shadow yelled. He then grabbed the villain and threw him through the entire forest. 

As soon as the villain was defeated Izuku started throwing flashbangs at Dark shadow while Bakugo and Todoroki used their quirks. All the generated light weakened Dark shadow and allowed Tokoyami to regain control. "Thank you for saving me. I'm sorry Midoriya and Shoji for causing you harm. I gave into my anger and lost control over Dark shadow" Tokoyami said. "It's alright, we all do mistakes. For now we have to get back to Aizawa and Vlad King" Izuku said.

The group made their way through the forest and to where Aizawa was. Along the way they ran into Ochako and Tsuyu fighting a villain that looked like a crazy high school girl. Ochako was currently holding the villain down to the ground when the villain noticed Izuku. "It's you the boy from the sports festival! You look so cute with all that blood" She said. "I'm Himiko Toga by the way. And I think you would look a lot cuter with more blood" She said in a psychotic voice. She broke free from Ochako's hold and charged towards Izuku, but was stopped by a wall of flames from Todoroki. "You guys are no fun" She pouted. "I think I'll take my leave now. I know when I'm outnumbered. And we seem to have already gotten your explosive friend. Se you later Izu-kun" Toga said andran away from them.

"Explosive friend?" Izuku asked himself before he realised what he ment. "Kacchn!" He yelled and looked towards where Bakugo had just stood. They saw that both Bakugo and Tokoyami had disapeared. "Looking for anyone?" A villain asked. He was standing on a branch dressed as a magician with a mask and a top hat. In his hand he held two small blue marbles. "Give them back!" Izuku yelled. "Give them back? I can't do that, they are people with their own free will. Nobody owns them. Goodbye Heros" the villain said and started to jump from tree to tree away from them. "Get back here!" Izuku yelled as he pursued the villain.