Chapter 27: In The Bathroom

• Dedicated to One Direction

Uploaded today! Hell yeah.

Chapter 27:

Where can you run in twenty seconds. Starbucks was crowded today so that bought me time. Now that I thought about it, standing here and thinking was wasting my seconds.

"Gotta go to the bathroom babe." I said to Harry. I didn't hear his response because I sprinted as fast as my legs would carry me. Harry's large flip flops made loud noises on the ground creating attention which was something I really wish I didn't have right now.

I threw open the bathroom door and hid myself in the handicapped stall. Those were always bigger.

Maybe I should camp out here for like five minutes.

Ten minutes.

Forever?

Coming here was such a big mistake but then again Harry had kind of pushed me to come. Well he didn't push me. He carried me.

Sitting down in the stall doing nothing really wasn't exactly how I planned to spend my day. It felt like centuries past by when it really was only a minute.

I heard the door swing open and shut close multiple times already. My phone vibrated a lot too.

Finally, the boredom got to me and I cracked. I checked my phone avoiding the text messages for now. Instead, I got on twitter.

I really wasn't expecting anything too great.

(Making up twitter names! Just saying...)

@EmilyEvans: Saw @Harry_Styles and @RosieETomlinson at Starbucks today! What a lucky surprise!!

I retweeted that one.

@ZaynHaveMyBabies: Rosie Tomlinson wore a One Direction shirt to Starbucks today! Love it! BTW @RosieETomlinson are those Harry's flip flops you're wearing?

@RosieETomlinson: @ZaynHaveMyBabies Yes they are Harry's! He didn't let me get my own shoes...

@1DMyLife_: Nice outfit @RosieETomlinson Rockin the shirt!

The tweets today were nicer than the ones before. Maybe it was my One Direction shirt.

Finally, I checked my phone.

Not too many messages.

Just about...thirty...

Twenty-nine were from Harry.

They mostly consisted of:

"Does it take you that long to pee?"

"What's taking you so long?"

"Your latte is getting cold."

"I will go in there if you don't come out in the next three minutes."

I checked and it was only sent a minute ago. It's been ten minutes since the "I will see you in twenty seconds" text was sent so I decided it was safe.

I came out from the bathroom and Harry sat next to the window staring at his phone.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" He screamed drawing much more attention towards us.

"Sorry."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"I was just going through twitter." I was telling the truth. Not the whole truth, but I wasn't lying.

"In the bathroom?"

"Yes..."

"Why can't you do it out here?" He asked.

"Because..." I was trying to find an excuse, "I went to the restroom and once I was done washing my hands, I checked my phone. I checked twitter before my texts though." Lies lies lies.

"You're something else Rosie Posie."

"That's what makes me special." I chuckled. I scanned around the shop. No stalker man in sight.

Well at least that's what I thought until my eyes locked onto another pair of blue eyes.

Identical to mine.

The tall man rose and walked towards Harry and me. Harry was talking to me. I didn't exactly hear him because I felt like I was in those movies where the noise just fades and you're in your own world. His blue orbs never broke contact with mine. I should look away. I should run.

Unfortunately, my legs disobeyes and my feet stayed planted firmly on the ground. I felt beads of sweat form on my forehead and goosebumps appeared on my skin. My knee was shaking slightly and I felt my eye twitch a little bit.

"Rosie? Rosie? What's wrong?" Harry said and tapped my shoulder.

"I-I...Can we please leave? I feel a little sick." I said, sipping my cold latte. I didn't really care about that though. I just wanted to leave. Now.

"Oh okay. Come on let's go." Harry said. We both got up and I realized I was too late.

The man came up to our table and pulled a chair up to us. "Hello Rosemarie. Nice to see you again. Did your mother tell you who I am yet?"

Two updates! Oh yeah! Sorry if this is boring y'all but well...I felt like writing even if it is like 11:20 pm. Oh well. I lost a volleyball game today so I'm all depressed and stuff. But, on the bright side...WHO WATCHED THE FRIGGIN VMAS TODAY?! Omg One Direction won 3 VMA's (Erm...if you didn't watch it yet...I'm sorry) Then they sang One Thing (Sorry again) and I pretty much was like staring at the screen. I swear I didn't blink. I saw Danielle and Eleanor there too! Then there was Taylor Lautner and he was SINGING ALONG TO ONE THING OMFG! Best thing ever! Bieber didn't win anything...(If there are any Beliebers reading this I am so sorry for what I'm about to say) SUCK IT BIEBER! Anyways, that was awesome. I am so proud of the boys. Love em to death . I dedicate this chapter to them for being there for me (through my posters) But seriously, their old video diaries and their songs and their voices bring a smile to my face on my depressed days. They are my inspiration and I love em to bits. I don't even know who reads this so I'll end it like I always do. Please vote, comment, and fan me! BTW, just reached 300 fans! Thanks so much! It means so much to me.

-Naidraa