Chapter 26: Starbucks

Chapter 26:

"Come on Rosie! Let's go to Starbucks or something. You've been cooped up in the flat for nearly a week!" Harry complained.

I was that scared. I've been hiding in the flat and not leaving. I made Niall get me takeout food which pretty much consisted of Nando's every day...not that I'm complaining. I entertained myself by watching TV, teasing the boys, and just going on the internet.

I pretty much did anything so I didn't have to leave.

I still haven't told Harry what had happened either.

He didn't ask.

I didn't tell.

"What if I like staying in the flat?" I asked. Well, honestly, I was getting a little stir-crazy. I just needed to get out but I'm terrified. All week I've been getting the texts. I pretty much wanted to pee myself every time I heard my phone vibrate.

There was one time two days ago that I dropped my IPhone in the toilet when it vibrated in my hands. I was about to put it down on the bathroom counter, but instead, it broke.

I made Louis go buy me a new phone because I didn't want to go. He thought I was being lazy, but that really wasn't the truth.

"Rosie, you hate it. You've been fidgeting for the past two days." Harry pointed out.

"No I haven't." I argued. "I'm perfectly fine."

"You hate it. Come on, let's just get one cup of coffee at Starbucks." Harry begged.

"Why don't we make coffee here? Saves money." I shrugged, making my way to the kitchen to make Harry some coffee if he really wanted some that badly.

"ROSIE COME ON!" He screamed.

"Or would you prefer a latter? Because I can't make that." I said. Harry shook his head and before I could protest, he threw me over his shoulder and grabbed his car keys. "What the hell Harry? Put me down!"

"Nope, you're coming with me!" He said. If I wasn't looking at his butt, I'd probably be seeing a cheeky grin plastered onto his face.

"God dammit no! I look like a hobo!" I said. It was true. I had a pair of ripped and faded shorts on with a baggy t-shirt with One Direction on it.

God only knows how I got my hands onto it.

"No you look beautiful. Let's go." Harry said.

"I'm not even wearing shoes!" I said.

Harry bent down and I felt something being slipped onto my feet. I turned my head as far back as it could go and saw my feet were in a pair of oversized flip flops. Most likely Harry's.

I groaned. "I don't wanna go." I said.

"Please."

"NO! Now put me down!"

"No." Harry chirped. Dammit. I sighed in defeat and let my body relax. It was a really awkward position for me. My stomach was on Harry's shoulder and the upper part of my body was at his back which meant I had a perfect view of Harry's ass.

I felt myself being placed in a car. Finally. I turned and tried to open the door and escape like planned. It was locked.

Then I heard a click it unlocked and Harry slid in. I glared at him and tried to open the door again. It clicked and was locked. "GOD DAMMIT JUST LET ME OUT!" I shrieked.

"What's the problem babe? You don't like spending time with me?" He pouted. "But seriously, what's the big deal?"

"I have issues." I said and crossed my arms.