Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare

Chapter 5:

"My god this is so good. It's been ages since I've eaten this." I was eating my chicken, rather messily. Louis was laughing at me, Liam was shaking his head but with a little smile playing on his lips, Zayn was giving me thumbs up while Niall was trying to steal some of my food. Last of all was Harry who- TOOK A PICTURE OF ME EATING!? Oh god, I looked so messy!

My phone beeped. Oh hell no Harry.

@Harry_Styles: You gotta little something there Rosie @RosieEPoulston

There was a picture too. He was so dead.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @RosieEPoulston change your username before I change it for you! YOU ARE A TOMLINSON!

"Be patient. I'm lazy okay." I said to Louis. "And you," I said to Harry, "are so paying for this."

I glanced at my twitter again. I gained 100 followers.

"It was so worth it though!" Harry said.

I rolled my eyes. "You. Will. Pay."

I was back in the flat thinking of something bad to do to Harry. Anything really. No ideas came to my mind. Seriously, I was the worst at these things. Pippa once told me that I couldn't harm a fly. I tried to prove her wrong by killing a fly. I felt bad so I didn't.

There was a knock on the door and Harry came in shirtless, but...wearing hello kitty boxers. WTF Harry?! I burst out laughing and Harry just raised an eyebrow at me. I quickly grabbed my phone and took a picture to post on twitter.

@RosieEPoulston: @Harry_Styles I like your boxers :)

To make it even better, his hair was straightened...god knows why. This was too funny.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @RosieEPoulton YOU STILL HAVEN'T CHANGED UR TWITTER NAME. DO. IT. NOW.

"Hi Harry...what's up with your hair?"

He touched his head. "Zayn decided to straighten it. This better not be on twitter Rosie or-" His phone beeped. That thing was slow.

"SERIOUSLY?" He screamed.

"Revenge is sweet!" I said. I had my revenge now.

"I hate you."

"I'll take it down if you take that picture of me down." I said.

"No."

"Then it will stay up."

"But-"

"No buts Harry."

"Fine."

"And put some pants on."

"You don't like this?" Harry asked, smirking. I blushed. Shit no. Right then Louis bursted into my bedroom.

"Rosie- HARRY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SISTER'S ROOM WITH ONLY BOXERS PUT YOUR PANTS BACK ON!" Louis screamed.

"But you didn't mind it before." Harry retorted.

"But my sister is here now. I don't want her seeing you in boxers!"

"Does that mean I can't go around naked anymore?" Harry whimpered.

"Ew..."

"That's exactly what it means! And Harry you should take a shower so you can your curls back. I mean its all over twitter already. I like your curls better anyways." Louis said. "And Rosie, change your twitter name now. I command you." Harry walked out of my room and I couldn't help but chuckle as I glanced at the hello kitty boxers again.