Chapter 41: Missing Everything

Dedicated to @iloveoneirection99 for being my 70th vote!

Chapter 41:

*Rosie's P.O.V.*

"My shift's over." I told Alice. I worked later than usual since Tracy had just lost another employee. It was Alice, a pretty cute guy named Mark, a sixteen year old boy named Danny, a seventeen year old girl named Beatrice, and me. I started to work extra shifts because of my need of money.

"Shoot, I have another forty-five minutes." Alice complained.

"I can work it for you...but you're gonna have to pay me back sometime." Beatrice offered. "My shift just ended too, but I have nothing better to do."

"Really?" Alice squealed. "Thanks so much! I owe you one!"

"You sure do. Just like Danny owes me and Mark too." Beatrice mumbled. "Have fun doing whatever you're doing."

Alice took off her pink apron with "Tracy's" written in a cursive lettering in the chest area of it. "I feel bad for Danny and Mark that have to wear these."

"Tracy did say she was going to get green ones for them." I said.

"Lime green." Alice snickered. We walked out of the coffee shop and weren't sure where we were headed. "We could go to a movie...see some chick flick."

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Don't really care."

We passed by a news stand. Something caught my eye though.

My face was plastered on a magazine. "Hey look." Alice said and pointed at the exact thing I had been looking at. "It's Rosemarie Tomlinson...you know Louis Tomlinson's sister. She kinda looks like you."

Rosie. I wanted to correct her but that would totally ruin my cover. She already knew I looked like...myself I guess. Before I drastically changed my hair, eyes, and skin color. "You can read it when you buy it." The man selling them said. He stuck out his hand for money.

"Let's go Alice." I said.

"Violet! It looks interesting though!" Alice complained. She fished through her purse for money. She pulled out a few pounds and handed it to the man.

"Why do you even read those stupid gossip magazines. They're pretty much all junk and rumours." I actually liked to read them, but I just didn't want her to find out. She was my first real friend before all that One Direction junk entered my life.

"OMG!" She screeched. "Rosemarie is missing! This magazine said that she disappeared from her boyfriend and brother's flat a couple of weeks ago! They haven't found her!"

Rosie! I wanted to correct her so badly. "You like One Direction?"

"I have their Up All Night album and their new album Take Me Home is so addicting. They are sex gods." She said.

Well that was awkward hearing your brother being called a so called "sex god." My boyfriend too...ex boyfriend? "It's a shame that she's gone isn't it."

"And no one knows why either. She got into a car accident a few months ago and for like two months, there weren't any sighting of her. It's so dramatic and weird. I love it!" Alice said.

I sighed. Little did she know that Rosie Tomlinson was indeed standing right next to her. The girl that disappeared was standing right there looking at her old self in a magazine.

"So I vote we go see a movie." Alice finally said. She put the magazine in her bag and we walked to the movie theatre. There was one close by and the weather wasn't too bad so the walk was bearable.

We decided to see Skyfall, a new James Bond movie. It was good, but to me, any James Bond movie was good.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"Will we ever find her?" I asked.

"Maybe...in a matter of time." Zayn said.

"I can't wait." I sighed. "We...we went through so much and it seems like it's been ripped from me."

"If Aunt Beth were here, she'd know what to do. She'd know where Rosie would go. The woman's lived with Rosie her whole life in Doncaster!" Louis exclaimed.

Then everything seemed to click. Rosie hadn't remembered anything from her life in London with the boys and me. She only remembered her life in Doncaster with Aunt Beth.

She went back to Doncaster, her home! I was so god damn stupid. I kept thinking she went to Iceland or America! But no, she was just a three hour drive away.

"Boo, she's in Doncaster you damn idiot!" I said happily. "Where else would she be rather than home?"

Louis sat there on our couch for a second. He took some time thinking of it. "I think...that you're right!"

"Are you going to go find her?" Niall asked.

"DUH!" I said. "Louis let's go."

"Okay!"

"Aren't you going to pack?" Liam asked. "I mean you need a couple of shirts, boxers, shoes, socks-"

"I got my phone. Let's go!" I screamed. "Are you guys coming or not?"

Liam, Zayn, and Niall looked at each other before sharing a silent agreement. "Fuck yeah." Niall said. "I want my Nando's eating partner back."

"LET'S DO THIS DAMN THING!" Louis screeched.

*Rosie's P.O.V.*

"See you tomorrow!" I told Alice.

"Bright and early." She sighed.

I waved goodbye to her before opening my door and walking into my flat. I set my keys on the kitchen counter before collapsing onto my couch and switching the TV on.

"Rosemarie Tomlinson, still no sign!"

"ROSIE!" I screamed. No one was around so I could say whatever I wanted to.

I was already tired of being Violet Baker. I wanted to go back as Rosie Poulston. A girl that had a best friend named Pippa. A girl that lived in Doncaster with her Aunt Beth. A girl that thought she was an only child. A girl that didn't know about her parents.

I didn't want to be Rosie Tomlinson. I didn't want to be Louis Tomlinson's little sister. Especially because he was a part of One Direction. My face was known to all and I couldn't hide no matter how hard I tried. Sooner or later, someone would know. Someone would figure out that I'm not who I say I am. Violet Baker doesn't exist.

I wished...I wished I could go back to the old times. The times where my life was drama free. I didn't have to hide from this fucked up world that I had gotten myself into.

I curled my body into a ball and let a couple tears stream down my face. Sure I didn't want to be Rosie Tomlinson, but there was one thing I missed.

I missed my brother, one that I thought I'd never have. I missed my boyfriend, one that I thought I was incapable of getting. I missed my three goofy friends, ones that were so crazy it was funny. I missed my old best friend, one that I could never replace. Another thing I missed? My memory.

I guess y'all didn't want to vote since it nearly took two weeks... But whatever. This chapter was a filler chapter, yet I liked it. It was kind of a necessary chapter though. What do you think will happen next? (I haven't got a clue) Sometimes I just think of it and BAM I write. I actually had a plan for this story...on how to end it, but I totally forgot. It's 41 chapters so far, so I might end at fifty. Maybe a sequel...just maybe.

70 votes

35 comments

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN ME! Thank you my lovely readers. I have reached 200,000 reads and I appreciate it so much, you don't even know! Maybe one day I'll reach 1 million (HIGHLY DOUBT THAT) but a girl can dream right? Haha.

-Naidraa