Chapter 2: Meeting Him

Thanks to @the_sweet_ash for making me this cover!! There's a picture of Pippa on the side :)

Chapter 2:

"Haha Aunt Beth. Nice one." I laughed. She was kidding...right?

Usually, when she made jokes she'd crack and start laughing. Right now, her expression was completely straight which meant...she was serious.

"So..."

"Louis Tomlinson is your brother." Aunt Beth said. Yeah, yeah I didn't need to hear it again.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S MY BROTHER?!" I screamed. I screamed not as in fangirling and I'm obsessed kind of way, but more like I hate One Direction and the brother I never knew is in that band.

"Rosemarie, he's your brother. Flesh and blood. Full brother." Aunt Beth said.

"But- that means- I- but..."

"Yes Rosie, he's part of that band that you've always hated." Aunt Beth sighed.

"You don't understand! I hate my own brother! The one in the stripes always ticked me off and n-now he's my brother? My god..." This was too much to take in. "And I'm just supposed to go with her? Go with my mum and leave you here by yourself. No way Aunt Beth. You'll be all alone!" I tried to get out of it. I didn't want to meet my mum, half-sisters, and most of all brother. Not anymore anyways.

"Rosie, please. Just go with your mum and siblings. For me." She gave me the pleading face. It literally worked on me every single time. She's done so much for me in my life. I'll just do it for Aunt Beth. Not for me, not for the mother that left me, and only for Aunt Beth.

"Fine." I muttered.

"Did you say something sweetie?" She was making me say it again.

"I said, fine I'll do it." I said just a tad bit louder.

"Okay, do you want me to help you pack?" I nodded and we went up the stairs and started clearing out the room that I lived in for eighteen years.

*The Next Day*

Boxes were scattered around my feet. Then there was a big suitcase right next to me. I went through the pantry until I found some crackers to eat. It was about noon and Aunt Beth said that I'd be picked up around 12:45. I still had time. I was utterly exhausted from packing all night. My bedroom was barren. I checked my phone. I hadn't checked it since I got home yesterday...Crap I was supposed to tell Pippa...crap.

3 missed calls. 10 new messages.

From Pippa:

Hey.

From Pippa:

We still on for tomorrow

From Pippa:

Rosie? What's the surprise?

From Pippa:

Why aren't you picking up?

From Pippa:

ROSIE! WTF?!

From Pippa:

Rosemarie Elaine Poulston I command you to answer your phone.

From Pippa:

WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME?!

From Pippa:

You've never taken so long.

From Pippa: