Chapter 21: Twitter Trends

I am very truly sorry that I can't upload regularly like I used to. I have started school (8 hours of the day) have to do homework when I get home (2-3 hours) and have volleyball practice (1 hour and a half) and sometimes I even have dance team which takes off from my homework time. Actually I might not even make it on the volleyball team...but if I do that will be the scenario! Please bear with me that I may not upload like I used to. Don't unfan me please and don't stop reading! Thanks everyone. XOXO :)

Chapter 21:

"Bye Pippa!" I waved. "And Happy fifteenth birthday! See you tonight. Stupid homeowork..." I called to Pippa. She had just turned fifteen and I was going to celebrate with her...after I finished my homework.

"Bye Rosie!" Pippa smiled. We walked in different directions. I wish I could get a car, but sadly, I wasn't old enough and Aunt Beth wouldn't get me a car either.

It really wouldn't make a difference.

As I walked back home, I heard footsteps behind me, matching my pace. Getting a little frightened, I picked up my pace a little hoping the person behind me wouldn't do the same.

But they did.

Their pace quickened right when mine did.

I turned slightly around and caught a glimpse of a man. He was tall and the way his eyes flickered scared the crap out of me.

There weren't many words to describe him really.

Besides...

Scary.

Menacing.

Scary.

Vicious.

Scary.

Wicked.

You get the idea.

Then I noticed something else about that man...he was that stalker man from two years ago that scared Aunt Beth. The one that looked at me through my window.

The creepy guy.

He smiled evilly at me. Or at least that's what it looked like.

It was just too damn scary.

So my instinct was: RUN

And that was exactly what I did.

I ran and I could hear his footsteps behind me.

I ran as fast as I could go. I have never tried this hard to run before and trust me, my legs were going to be sore tomorrow.

"ROSEMARIE!" He shouted. "COME BACK HERE!" How did he know my name? That made me shudder. What was he? A stalker?

I finally reached my house and fumbled with my key with my trembling hands. The man was just a little far away, but I could clearly see him. I stuck the key into the hole, turned it, opened it, then slammed the door. I slid down and breathed. I made it.

Aunt Beth came and saw me on the ground. "What happened honey?" She asked.

"Th-the man that c-came two y-years ago is back." I managed to say. I was still shaking from fear. "That man that scared you Aunt Beth." I tried clarifying. Her face was confused at first, but then sudden realization hit her. She paled and reached for the phone and called the police.

"Who is he?" I asked.

"Just a man that you should never talk to." Aunt Beth sighed. "I'm glad you're okay."