ch-21

Third P. O. V

Everyone at the airport seem busy.
It's the airport where each and everyone is a supernatural being. Today their king is arriving after one month because he is on business tours with Beta.

Higher officials got informed that their king is bringing some important guests. So,  everything should be perfect.  SUV's are already lined up at beside private Runway with Royal guards who are in black armani suits.

Everyone seems to be so excited that their king is coming back. They know he is a good ruler even though he is scary and Ruthless. There are several terrifying stories going around about him. But they know they can trust him with their lives. And they know they can rely on him.  There is this one thing that they can't help but wonder. Who is their Queen?  Who is their King's mate who's going to lead them by King's side?

Jaxon Bryan is the only kid to their former king and queen who lost their lives in Flight crash when little Jaxon was just five.  Since then he was raised by the right man of the king whose name is Dexter Flex. He is everything to Jaxon. Father figure, Mentor, teacher,everything.

They know Jaxon respects the old man more than anyone in this world.  Because Dexter dedicated his while life to save Jaxon. Because he knows as Jaxon is the only heir to the throne his life would always be in danger. He never backs down when it comes to Jaxon and the throne.

But No one knows that something happened to their king when he was in Blackwoods. Something extraordinary yet terrifying.

As soon as plane landed everyone rushed to their jobs. Airport seems so busy with hustle. The doors of the plane opened revealing Brick as a protocol just to check there is no threat. He descended steps looking in all directions. Four Royal guards followed him. Then king himself started walking down the stairs. Then he was followed by strangers they have never seen.  They must be the guests everyone thought to themselves.

Then they saw her walking along with the kids.They can tell that she is human. But she is really beautiful with her head held high and confident. She is wearing black French coat up-to her knees with black pants.  Her brown hair flowing up-to her waist with brown eyes. She has black handbag on her shoulder while holding two little kids who looked like twins along with another kid who seems to be a teenager. They wonder if She is their Mom cause she seems to be too young to have three kids.

She is laughing with kids who are grinning at her. She walked them slowly to the ground. As Their King's Right hand Brick is lead king and their guests to SUV's everyone watching them wondered who were they.

SUV's started as soon as everyone settled in them. After travelling by highway with forest on both sides for fifteen minutes they entered astone path which looked like ancient path and is not on Google Maps. With in Thirty minutes they have arrived at their destination after travelling through thick forest and fog.

"Mama,  We are staying here.Right?" Eva asked her mother with most excited smile she has ever seen on her daughter's face.

"Yes sweetheart. We are going to stay here for few days" Mia answered smiling at her kid's adorable smiles. 

Palace gates are opened by the guards while bowing their heads in respect to the king.  Palace is Six stories in light red Colour. It somewhat looked like they entered in Harry Potter movie.  Soon all the vehicles are lined up at Palace Main doors.  Doors men immediately opened all cars doors. And invited their king and his guests with flowers.  Eva giggled  when she got flowers making everyone go awe.  She immediately hid behind her Mama. 

Soon enough an old man made way to Jaxon with open arms.  Jaxon hugged the old man smiling at him.

Jaxon let go off the old man and introduced him to his guests.

"This is Dexter. He's like father to me"

Alec and others greeted Dexter with 'Hellos'and 'nice to meet you'.

But Dexter noticed that their is something different about Jaxon. He knows Jaxon more than Jaxon himself. So he mind linked and asked Jaxon if everything is Okay?

"Everything's fine " Jaxon answered.  Even though Dexter felt that his
godson is lying he let it go for now and invited all the guests into palace.

Jaxon took his leave from the guests to attend some of his unattend business while leaving them to Brick and Dexter. Brick and Dexter took the guests to guest quarters which is second floor on left wing while King's quarters is Right wing.

Mia has her next to kids. Kevin's was right next to Connor's which were opposite to Mia's.  Alec's and Ryan's rooms are next to each other right next to Kevin's.

Mia took kids to their room to get them settle down.

As soon as they entered Ethan started whining that this palace looks creepy and he wants to share to with Kevin.

"No.  For now you must stay with your little sister." Mia tried to calm his son.

"It's Okay Mama.  I will be fine by myself" Eva tried even though she is terrified to sleep alone. But Mia knows better.

"Fine. Eva you can sleep in my room But Ethan don't annoy Kevin too much.  Alright? " she knew he wouldn't listen even she told him not to.

"Yes Mama. " Ethan answered while jumping on bed. Soon Eva followed his brother and joined him on bed.

Mia sighed and started unpack kids suitcases.

Unknown to anyone someone is busy in searching for one thing behind closed doors in forbidden Library which have answers to almost everything in this world.

The letters 'P-R-O-P-H-E-C-I-E-S" was written in bold letters on the shelf he is searching.

A/N>>>

Hey.

What's happening? 

Hahahaha...

How do you feel about this?

Have a nice day.

Take care.

Love ya'll.

😘😘