Ch-15

Ryan P. O. V

Alicia walked out of the door flipping her hair. Which made me chuckle. This girl is always been a drama queen.

" So " Alec started raising his eyebrow in question.

"Huh?  Oh yeah" then realisation hit me.

"Four years ago I found fourteen year old girl in the woods. She doesn't remember much. But all she remembers is her name. Alicia Peterson. She is good at studies. Straight A student. She wants to study Business in Oxford. But My mom doesn't want her to move out of the pack because somebody out there could hurt her.  She has been raising her as her own. So,  yeah she is trying to persuade my mom to agree but u know mom. If she says No then it's No " I couldn't help but chuckle at the memory where Alicia was literally begging my mom on her knees.

"Oh, good for her. But do you think we can trust her with this. Because Mia is Future queen. And I don't want her to get hurt. " Alec asked, he is still hesitant about Alicia. I could understand his fears.

"If I don't trust her, then I wouldn't have ask her for the help. Don't worry.  We can trust her"I tried to assure him as much as I can.

"so, what now?"

"Let's wait and watch the drama. Let's go downstairs "I stood up from my chair walked out of the room with Alec.

We walked downstairs but it seems so quiet.

I walked in to living room.  I tried to control myself not to laugh.

Connor looked so uncomfortable and confused why Alicia sitting on his lap.

If that's not enough,Mia just walked in too.

After seeing Mia, Connor tried to push Alicia away from his lap but I told him to act along with her through mind-link. Connor was unsure first but played along.

I looked at Mia who has no expression on face. She raised her eyebrow as if asking us silently about what's going on her.  I just shrugged at her.

I looked at Alec, he kinda look little guilty that he may be hurting his friend but did nothing.

" Connie boo,  I have missed you so much. " Alicia a cooed rubbing his arm.

" I have missed you too babe? " Connor more like questioned her.

"I thought you were taking me on a date today.  "Alicia pouted.

"I was?  Oh yeah,  i was" he immediately caught on what's going on. But before they say anything. Mia cut them off.

" Ethan and Eva,  let's go and have something. I'm starving " Mia collected kids and walked towards kitchen Without paying much attention to any of us.

We can hear them shouting that they want some chicken nuggets.

"What just happened? " Kevin broke the silence.

"since when did you started  taking Alicia on dates. I thought Mia is your mate. " Kevin asked folding his hands.

"Awe. You don't like me " Alicia teased.

"Yes" Kevin answered honestly.

"Awe. I'm heart broken that little Kevin hates me" Alicia wiped fake tears.

"I like Mia better. She is strong, smart, Independent woman. And more of all she takes good care of Ethan." Kevin is really mature for his age.

"I thought you didn't like Ethan" Alec asked him.

"He's just annoying and otherwise fine. He's cute" he answered smiling to himself.

" Don't tell him that I said that" Kevin sort of ordered us.

"So,  what do we do now?" Alec asked me.

"I don't know. If I have seen someone sitting in your lap other than kids I would have ripped them apart" I
confessed.

"Seriously " Alec is still cute when he glares at me.

"so,  what's going to happen now?  " Connor asked getting up from sofa after Alicia got up from his lap.

" I don't know. Let me talk to her" Alec walked towards kitchen while we wait.

"I think she is boring though" Alicia stated it as if it's a matter of fact while checking her nails.  Connor and Kevin growled at her in unison.

I am surprised by the reaction of Kevin. I mean I understand Connor. But why Kevin?

" Don't be so surprised, she is our future queen and mother of Ethan. And my future sister-in-law " Kevin answered shrugging his shoulders. Connor is glaring at Alicia who seems to be scared.

"I'm sorry your Highness " she bowed to him to show submission. She has always gets in trouble for her careless words.

"It's alright,  don't repeat it next time. And I appreciate you're helping me reunite with my mate. And as much as I want to go to my mate right now. I trust Ryan to clear this mess before I kill someone" he glared at me. I just nodded. He walked out of the house for a run. Alicia went to meet my mom. While I was left with Kevin who is probably my future son-in-law.

I sat beside him on the couch ruffling his hair. I have always felt this connection with this little guy. I slowly began to understand why.

"so, what's going on with you and Ethan? " I asked pinching his cheeks.

"I don't know. your son is so annoying" I laughed out loud. Like father like son. Alec always used to tell me that I'm really annoying.

"But I kinda like the attention he's giving me" he giggled as he revealed his secret.

"Really? "

"yep. He doesn't want to play with kids his age here. He keeps on insisting that I should probably move in with him" he said rolling his eyes at my son's behaviour.

"What would you do?  You know?  If he moved back to London? " There I asked it. I wanted to ask it myself if Alec moved back to London with kids.
Kevin drifted to his thoughts for few minutes.

"I will wait"

"Huh? " I asked unsure of what I had heard.

"I will wait for  him. If he meant to be. He will definitely come back one day. Until then I will wait for him. Until then I will cherish each and every memory I have with him til he comes back to me. But I'm sure of one thing Kevin would come back to me. " He answered with smile and tears in his eyes.

That's when it hit me. I'm not brave enough as Kevin. I don't want him to leave at all. I don't want my kids to leave.  Hell, I don't want Mia leave either.

A/N>>

Looks like things are heating up.