Ch-3

Alec's P.O.V

"What? " my father said in surprise. Eva and Ethan came to hid behind me.

"Eva and Ethan,That's your Grandfather Edward " I introduced my father to them.They peeked at him and hid behind me.I can see Ryan is glaring at Mia.I growled lowly to tell him back off.He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Okay,Lets go Inside "my mother dragged us inside.Noah is silence all this time.I told John and others wait in the cars.

"Noah" I called him but he completely ignored me.

"He's still upset with you" I know he's the one going that's to be more upset than anyone.We used to be real close. I am his Super Hero. Mia and Kids sat on the love seat as i took sofa with my mom , Dad sat beside her.Ryan and his father took other sofa.

"So,Mia Right?" my mom asked me

"yes " I answered.

"Is she your ?"My mom hesitated because Mia is Human.

"No Mom, She is not my mate.But i wish she was.And yes she know about us" I clarified her.Ryan looked Tense for a bit.But he immediately covered it.

"What is mate Pa,friend?" Ethan asked me.

"Yeah,Something like that" I smiled at his smartness.

"But Mama is not Pa's friend. She's his Girlfriend. Right pa?" Eva asked me

"yeah "My parents chuckled at her making her blush. 

"So Mia,what do you do?"My father asked her.

"I am business woman just like Alec Mr.Robinson"She answered.

"Call me Ed. Mr.Robinson makes me feel old" he winked at her.

"you are a businessman now " Mr. Maccon (Ryan's father)asked me.

"Yes Mr. Maccon . I am"He was about to say something but Ethan stomach growled loudly.

"You're hungry young man" My mom asked him. He nodded yes.

"I will tell john bring out something to eat"Mia said getting up.

"No way. You are in my house. Lets get you something to eat "My mom asked kids to follow her. But they dragged Mia along.

It's awkward silence in living room.

"Why ?" My dad asked finally.

"I can't say the reason but i needed to get out of here." i told him honestly.

"Where did you meet Mia?" he asked looking towards kitchen.

"London. I met her at London. I was working with an event Organizer back then. She was guest to a dinner party we were organizing" I answered him.

"She's Beautiful " Mr. Maccon complimented.

"That she's " I smiled.

"You guys seems to be really close "Ryan asked. I can say he's annoyed.

"Of course we are.Do you thought i would just bring anyone to meet my parents? She is mother of my kids" I stated as a matter of fact. Ryan got up and stormed out of house.

"What's wrong with him? "My dad asked Ryan's father.

"May be he miss his Girlfriend" I told him in bored tone. But i just want to know if he has a Girlfriend or not. My wolf just rolled his eyes at me.

"Ryan doesn't have a girlfriend. He's waiting for his Mate" Mr. Maccon informed me. Well that's his own business.

"But i must tell Eva and Ethan looks just like you but Eva is brunette  just like Mia. But eyes looks different" My dad said looking at me. I Know those eyes perfectly well.