ch-7

Alec P. O. V

"Good morning" Mia said coming into kitchen.

I am preparing breakfast for us.

"Good morning" I said scrambling the eggs. Eva and Ethan are still asleep.

"Talk"She said sitting on kitchen counter.

"What? "I asked but I know she can tell something's on my mind.
She looked at me with bored look. I sighed.

"Did you ever thought of getting yourself a boyfriend or may be girlfriend you know? " I finally blurted out.

"Not you too. My mom is more than enough."She said shaking her head.

"what would you do if someone came along and asked you on a date?  But again I know you would reject them as always do" I said taking a glance at her reaction.

"Then why do you bother to ask" Mia said in bored tone. I stopped what I was doing and looked straight into her eyes.

"What if a guy came along who's very sincere and wants only you not your money like others? And what if he's younger than you? " I finally blurted out. I think Connor is her mate. But I'm not sure yet. She looked at me in confusion and then she narrowed her eyes at me.

"You know something I don't "She stated as a matter of fact.

"I'm not sure though "I said getting back to my cooking

"Then why the heck we are having this discussion?"She asked.I can feel her glare.

"Answer my question? " I said looking back at her.

"what question? "she asked in sing-song voice.

"Mia, you know what I'm talking about" I said glaring at her. She sighed and stopped drinking her coffee which I made for her when she came into kitchen.

"I don't think I would accept cause I want a man not a boy. "She said making me drop the spatula in my hands. Connor, you are so in trouble man. As a matter of fact I know Mia is going to give him hard time before accepting him as a mate.And what I'm more worried is Connor is future Alpha king and he would need his mate by his side. And let's not forget he's almost five years younger than Mia.

"What if he's your mate? "I blurted out before I can realize. Mia was silent for few seconds.

"Then I would think about it because I saw what you went through and you still are.But I would not say yes right away and I wouldn't say no either"She said finishing her coffee. She's such an amazing woman.

"You're really amazing Mia"I said smiling at her like a proud father.

"You just realized that? I'm Hurt you know"She said pouting but smiled regardless.

"Mama" I can hear little footsteps running downstairs. Looks like little devils just woke up. I looked at Mia in confusion who's busy in spraying ketchup on her t-shirt.she immediately fall to ground closing her eyes after pushing knife into my hands which is also covered in ketch up. Mia stayed still on the ground.I was so shocked I didn't heard Eva and Ethan coming into kitchen until I heard there gasps.

I turned to looked at them but they looked scared.
Eva and Ethan are hugging each other with glistening eyes.

"You.. You..  killed Mama?" Ethan said with trembling voice. I dropped knife in shock. I can see my kids looking at me horrified and that's making me and my wolf whimper.

Eva and Ethan ran to Mia's side and shaking her to get up. I couldn't move.

"Mama..  Wake up. Wake up"I can hear them yelling.John came running into kitchen. He watched the scene and looked at me and Mia.But he immediately knew it's a prank and chuckled.Ethan and Eva realized John is here and ran to him,They started dragging him to Mia.

"Uncle John Paa hurt Mama. Please help her." Eva said crying her eyes out.

I immediately dropped to the ground and started whimpering.

Eva and Ethan looked at me in shock and came running towards me and hugged me tight.

"Paa this is just prank" they both said hugging me tight.

"That's what I'm trying to say..wait what?  You guys knew"i said looking at them in confusion. They nodded there heads.

I heard laughing and looked at Mia who's now standing in front of us.

"You should have seen your face"she said clutching her stomach and she has nerve to laugh. I got up and walked towards her before I can control myself. I slapped across her face. She fallen to the ground for the force I used on her. 

"Mia"John ran towards her and tried to pull her up but she gently pushed him away and looked at me in disbelief I can see the bruise forming on her cheek and droplets of blood at side of her mouth.

"How dare you to pull such a prank on me? " I yelled at her and turned towards Eva and Ethan who cowered back. "Eat your breakfast and get back to your room. You both are grounded. "I told them in cold tone. I saw John helping Mia.I walked out of kitchen and to my room. I sat on my bed with head in my hands.

After few minutes I heard Eva and Ethan came into my room. I looked at them. They both looked scared. I sighed and told them come closer.

I hugged them both.

"we are sorry paa. We made u so worried. But it's not Mama's fault.It was our plan. We saw this prank on YouTube and thought it would funny to pull it on you. Mama said no but we begged her.She agreed finally. But you hit her paa"Eva finally confessed.They both are crying and the realization hit me. Even though how angry I was I shouldn't have hit her.

"Where is Mama? "I asked them.

"She left. She said she has meeting and she would come home late"Etahn said between hiccups. It took me one hour to calm them down and put them to sleep. They both are hugging in sleep. I smiled at them. And decided no internet for them for a month.

I walked out of my room with phone in my hands.I called Mia but it went straight to voicemail.Mia always picks up my phone how important the meeting. Guess she's really mad at me.

I walked downstairs and saw John in living room working on laptop.

"John. I"i tried to say sitting on the love seat.

"Don't... "he cut me off looking straight into my eyes.

"I'm sorry.. I" He cut me off saying

"you shouldn't be saying sorry to me. "He said glaring at me.

"I was so mad that I.I "I couldn't even finish my sentence.

"Even though you are. You shouldn't have hit her Alec. "John said raising his tone. Though I'm his boss. He's still family.

"I know. I want to talk her. When would her meeting ends? " I asked in pleading tone.

"Well. She don't have one. She just wanted some time alone. And she ordered is not to follow her. " he answered getting back to work.

"What? She's out alone. Why the hell you didn't follow her"I said checking my pockets if I have car keys with me.

"Relax I have couple of bodyguards following her around and no,I am not going to give away her whereabouts to you right now"he  said glaring at me once again.

"Why not? " I whined.

"She asked me not to" he answered.

"I messed up big time.didn't I" I said falling back into where I was sitting earlier.

"yep" he answered giving me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry Mia... " I thought to my self..

A/N

I don't encourage Abusing anyone.

Sorry for the late update.

Happy New year-2018