ch-12

Ryan P. O. V

"What do you want me to do? " I asked the woman sitting in the chair beside my bed.

"I don't know. But do whatever you can to win him back.I just want him to be happy.And if you hurt him again, I would take him far away that you wouldn't be able to track him down" my wolf growled lowly at Mia who just rolled her eyes in return.

"why aren't you scared of me?  I'm Alpha for Pete sake " I can't help but pout. Why the heck she is not scared of me?

"Because you know that if you ever lay  a finger on me,  you would never see Alec again" she does have a point.  For a human she is smart.

"Don't you think it's just mean to look down on humans?" she said with a scowl. I looked at her in confusion. Does she read minds?

"Nope..  You said that out loud.  I think either your medicines are kicking in or you just born this dumb. But I believe in the later"

"So.. Why are you helping me? " I asked looking straight into her eyes.

"For once,  I want him to be Happy, I want him to have the happiness he deserves, and I want Eva and Ethan to have all the love from BOTH of their parents. And I want you to have your right to be with your kids. " she answered with sad smile.

"But.. " she cut me off.

"I know Alec trusts me but, right now Alec needs his mate too.  Did you know Alec still have nightmares? He whimpers a lot while sleeping" she said with tears in her eyes making me gasp.

"what? " I was in total shock. Why everything leads to soany questions.

"yeah,  just don't hurt him. There is more to the story but it's not my place to tell. "she said getting up from the chair and walked towards me engulfing me in a hug.

"It's my fault. Isn't it? " I said getting angry at myself.

"I can say 'No' but that would be a lie. So,  I will just say.. Not all of it is your fault." she said tightening her hold.

"Thank you" I said hugging her back. 

"Don't worry.  He will come around.  I will make sure of it.  But have some patience,  because it's not easy" she assured me kissing my cheek. I smirked when I smell Connor who growled lowly when he saw Mia kissing my cheek.

"Thank you Mia" she smiled and turned towards door but stopped in her tracks when she saw Connor.

I looked at both of them smirking to myself.

Connor started walking towards her but she immediately bid me good bye and left hurriedly with just "Hi" to Connor.

I can see Connor is hurt but Mia is Human and I bet Connor have not told her about them being mates. He dropped in the chair which was occupied by Mia minutes earlier.  He sighed loudly and groaned.

"Arghhhhhh..  What should I do? " He groaned while pulling his hair in frustration.

"May be you should ask her out" I suggested feeling pity,As if I'm in any better position.

"Nope,  I think she looks at me like Iam some type of kid" he started pulling his hair harder than before.

"Nice plan,  if you go bald by pulling hair then I believe she would see you as an old man" I said grinning at him.

"Ryan, you're clearly enjoying my pain" he said with a pout.

"yeah,  he does that a lot" that voice sound familiar.Never before I knew words could hurt this badly. I looked at the door there he is looking in all his glory. I was about to open my mouth but I saw to little munchkins running towards my bed and hopped on it. They both sat near my legs getting comfortable.

"I was just kidding" Connor said scratching his and giving me apologetic smile and mouthing me sorry. I shocked my head in saying "it's fine"

"paa, Didn't Mama asked your o behave? " Ethan asked Alec glaring at him, more like trying to glare at him like his mother do. They are so adorable. I still can't believe they're my kids.

"It's Okay Ethan " I said giving him my signature smile.

Ethan and Eva started staring at me which is making me insecure. what if they don't like me?I look horrible.

"Dada" I was never this shocked in my life. Did Eva just called me papa? Oh god my baby girl but called me papa.  I tried to reach out  and pull her into hug but failed. I'm still recovering.

"EVA" Alec yelled making Eva jump in fear. She immediately jumped on me, making me hug her and I don't care if I tried not groan Because of the pain.

"Calm down Alec,  you're scaring her." I said trying to be gentle with Eva, so that I wouldn't crush her with my fat arms. Ethan moved to sit close to me and his sister.i took him in my arms too.  He never struggled
My wolf is so happy that our kids are in our arms. If only we can hold our mate too.  I looked at Alec who is now sitting on sofa and watching us. I looked at Connor when I heard him clearing his throat.

"Take care Ryan. How about I take kids to cafeteria and get them something to drink?  " he asked looking at them hopefully. I know he wants to spend time with them too, cause they are kids of his mate too. And which makes they are his kids too. 

"Yay, let's go" Both jumped of the bed and took Connor's each hand, but they turned towards Alec as if they just remembered something.

"Dada, can we go with Connor? " they both asked in unison. Alec looked at me as if asking me if he can trust Connor with the kids.  I just gave him a nod.  Connor is just eighteen but he is really good and responsible kid.

"Fine. But no ice creams.  You know your Mom,  she will have my head" he said smiling at them. They both just grinned at their Dada and walked out with Connor in the middle holding their little hands.

The silence is so overwhelming but I don't know from where or how to start.. Finally I made up my mind.

"I.. I..  I want to know" I said looking at my hands.

"Huh? " Alec seems confused. So,  I started again..

"I want to know.. . I want to know how did you spent all these seven years.  And I want to know each and every little detail about Eva and Ethan. I want to know what's their favourite sports, favourite movies,  favourite food..  Everything.. Please Alec"  I'm surprised at how my voice is shaking.

"Why? "

That was all he said..

A/N>>>

Sorry..   I know I hurt so many of u without uploading. 

It's just I'm dealing with writer's block.  😢

Sorry..  Hope u  guys enjoyed this.

But.. What do you guys say?  Do u think we should go easy on Ryan and Connor?  Or should we make them beg and make them work hard to get their mates?Any suggestions feel free to share..

Love you all for staying me with me til now. 😊