Epilogue

One year later

Floyd's POV

"Finally," I groan as I flop myself onto Sebastian and I's bed.

The past few months have been insanely hectic. Trust me when I say that planning a wedding is intense, nerve racking, and way too much work.

That's right. Sebastian and I got married. Just a few hours ago actually. And now... I'm finally done with all that absolute bullshit.

I'm a little bit moody, if you can't tell. The actual wedding itself was probably the worst part. It just dragged on and on and on an-

I'm brought from my thoughts when I feel Sebastian flop down onto the bed next to me.

Groaning, he curls into me and says,"Let's never do that again."

I laugh at him, shaking my head.

"Just you wait. In another month we get to go through the King and King ceremony to officially make us rulers of Bargeria," I remind him.

Sebastian groans again and says,"Please, no!"

Laughing, I wrap my arms around him. I gently tilt his head up so that he's looking at me, and kiss his cheek. Then his nose, forehead, temple, and finally, lips. Sebastian relaxes into me and we gently allow our tongues to meet.

Sebastian wraps his own arms around me as well and lowers one hand to squeeze my but. Grinning, I pull back. Sebastian doesn't seem to agree with this action because he chases me. Gently, he pecks my lips. Then does it again, and again, and a few more times.

I can't stop myself from laughing and his adorable pouty face isn't helping anything.

Squeezing him closer to me, I rest my head in the crook of his neck.
"I love you." I whisper

I can feel Sebastian smile against me and I'm smiling as well when he replies,"I love you too Floyd."