Chapter 12

Floyd's POV

My eyes widen and I swear I had a heart attack from shock. Sebastian's lips are so much softer than I ever could have imagined. He isn't overly dominant but I can still feel his power in the kiss. I relax into him and close my eyes as he fists his hand in my hair. I groan quietly when he gives it a soft tug. I forget where I am, I forget who I am. All I can focus on is Sebastian and how much I love him.

My eyes flutter open as we pull apart. We're both out of breath. Which makes sense since we just practically made out. I bring my gaze to Sebastian's face and find him already looking at me. "How did you know I liked you," I whispered.

He smiles softly and answers, "When you broke your nose, our mind link was still activated from the battle. I heard you hoping that I liked you like you liked me." My face flusters red when I remember what he's talking about. I must have forgotten our mind link was still on. After a while, you become used to the voices and forget about them unless you need to talk to the other.

"I'm glad I heard your thoughts though. If I hadn't I wouldn't have been able to approach you with how I feel the same way," Sebastian says shyly.  A grin breaks out on my face. Unable to stop myself, I reach out my hand and tilt his head back up so that he's looking at me. "I'm glad you heard them as well," I whisper in a husky voice. I close my eyes and finally close the gap between us that had been killing me for the past few minutes.

Sebastian gasps quietly against my lips in surprise. From his little intake of air, I'm able to slip my tongue into his mouth. We melt together as he slowly sucks on my tongue. We both moan and I can feel myself getting excited. I swear, if I had the right male parts, I'd have a boner right now. I pull back and sigh. Sebastian pouts at me as I chuckle. "If we keep going, we're going to do something that I'd rather not do in a tiny space shuttle." Sebastian whines as I laugh again. "Sorry, Sebs. We'll just have to do it next time." I wiggle my eyebrows in a suggestive manner as I say this. This time, Sebastian smiles when he hears what I say. "Okay," he replies, "As long as you call me Daddy next time." I burst out laughing since I know that he's joking, and he immediately joins in.

    We're about twenty miles from Cancer's spaceship when I suddenly slam on the shuttle's brakes. Sebastian cries out and I turn sharply to look at him. "I totally forgot!" I yell. "Did you get the cup?"

Sebastian breathes a sigh of relief when he comprehends what I said. "Geez, I thought something was actually wrong," he says in an accusing tone. "Yeah, I got it." I nod my head and start the shuttle again. "Oh, I almost forgot," says Sebastian. "Before the last battle, you were going to ask me something. What was it?"

    My grip on the shuttle's steering system tightens as I choke on air. I instantly become nervous. Before the battle, it had taken weeks to build up the courage to ask him my question. Then, when I was about to ask him, I was cut off by the S.S.. Now he wants to know my question and I'm totally unprepared.

"Umm, it's nothing," I say. Out the corner of my eye, I see him give me a look of disbelief. "If it wasn't anything you wouldn't be reacting the way you are. Now, why don't you calm down, loosen your grip on the steering wheel, and slow down." I suddenly realize that he's right. We're going way to fast. In my state of nervousness, I slam on the brakes. We both jerk forward and I slam my head into the dashboard.

I groan and grab my head. I can feel the warm blood seep onto my hands. "Floyd! Are you okay?" Sebastian asks. He grabs his shirt and tears a piece off. Removing my hands he presses the cloth to my forehead. "I'm fine," I whisper. I take the cloth from him and let out a sigh of breath.

"Fine. I'll ask you," I say. Sebastian looks at me again but I keep facing forwards. "Don't feel that you have to answer but if you do, I want to know the truth." I pause and take another breath. "Are you Prince Sebastian of Bargeria?"