Chapter 15

*blowjob scene*

Floyd's POV

Smirking, Sebastian raises himself up onto his knees. Looking down at me, he pulls his shirt up and over his head. The breath gets caught in my throat. By the time he's only clad in his black boxers, I'm breathless.

Still smirking, Sebastian supports himself with his forearms and lowers himself to my ear.

"I hope you're ready," he practically groans out as he grinds his erection against me.

Before I can stop myself, I'm rolling us over so that I'm on top. Lifting myself into the same position Sebastian was in earlier, I take my shirt off as well. Now in my pants and tank top, I lower myself back onto Sebastian. With a soft smile, I connect our lips.

Sebastian immediate groans and bucks his hips into my own. Grinding down onto him, I force my tongue into his mouth. As our lower bodies continue their rhythm, our mouths join in. We're a clash of desperation and want. With a little bit of love of course.

Sebastian whimpers and he pouts as I pull away from him. I quickly pull his underwear off, and his eyes flash open when the cold air meets his erect dick. Lowering my head, I lightly lick the tip of his cock. Sebastian moans out and bucks his hips, trying to receive more contact. Instead, I pull away.

"Stay still." I warn him.

Getting back into position, I continue to kitten lick his dick. After a minute or two he's a whining mess underneath me. His face is flushed red, a thin sheet of sweat covers his body, his breathing his heavy, and he's begging for more.

"Fl-Floyd.." Sebastian manages to moan out.

I pull my head back just enough to talk, and ask, "Yes baby?"

While I wait for his response, I continue my assault on his leaking cock.

"Mor-ah!" Sebastian cuts himself off with a moan as I finally grant him his wish that he's been unable to speak. I relax my throat and let Sebastian's dick hit the back of my throat. Hollowing my cheeks, I slowly pull back. I lick the underside of Sebastian's shaft as I bring a hand up to massage and pull at his balls.

Apparently this action causes Sebastian to loose his last bit of self restraint because the next thing I know, he's grabbing the back of my head and forcing me onto his cock. I figure he's held back splendidly for the past while so I'll let him take control if that's what he wishes. I fully relax my jaw and let him thrust into my mouth. I can hardly breath, I know my face is a lush pink, and all I can focus on is the delicious boy beneath me.

Sebastian thrusts his hips one more time till my nose is pressed firmly to his skin and holds me there. He lets out a strangled cry and cums down my throat.

After he releases me, I pull back and gasp for air. Underneath me, Sebastian is lying naked. His face is a bright red, his chest is heaving up and down, and is eyes are still rolled into the back of his head.

I crawl up next to him and wrap my arms around him. Kissing his forehead, I tell him to get some sleep.