Chapter 35

Elsa's POV

**********

My fingers fly across the keyboard as I continue to write my psychology final. Yep, final.

It's been about three months since the first FC that we won. We even went on to win the championships! It's just the start of December, my birthday month. It's already passed, and Jack and my other friends got me an iPhone 5s. I was so overjoyed; am overjoyed.

There has been no more incidents lately here, so we are finally allowed to leave the dorms and resume our classes.

I look out the window, my fingers still poised over the laptop. The sky is blue, the sun still shining even though it is snowing, even though so much has happened.

Even though there has been so much bad and fear, that it seems impossible that such wonder could be here.

It's beautiful outside. Everything is white; just like how it used to be a few months ago. When October and November hit, it stopped snowing, the ice river thawed, and the trees changed. It was beautiful too, I must admit.

But winter is still even more so.

I sigh, leaning back in my chair and rolling my cramped rises. Punzie looks up from her own typing,"You okay Elsa?"

I nod,"Ya, just exhausted from writing this paper."

"You should stop then. Take a break."

I shake my head,"I can't. I don't want to be doing this last minute."

Punzie roles her eyes, getting back to her work. I hear her grumbling something about how this isn't due till a couple of weeks. I shake my head again, chuckling, and I see her smile.

My eyes drift downward to the drawer where I keep the book that Mr.Beast gave me. I stopped reading it for a bit. It caused me a lot of heartbreak, even though I know that the outcome must turn out to be good.

And still I have not remembered anything in it. I've stopped having my fake visions all together. I guess that not all of them are fake though. I know that I still froze Arendelle, but I also know that Jack wasn't there.

I look at my phone sitting on my desk, and I debate whether I should pick it up and contact Mr.Beast or just forget about it.

I guess it's been long enough.

I pick it up, put in my code, 2662, and go to the message app. I click Mr.Beast's contact and type:

Hey, I was wondering if we could meet up sometime soon. Remember the book you gave me? Frozen Hearts? Ya, that one. There's something strange going on with it.

I hit the Send button and turn it off, holding it in my hand. Almost immediately, I feel it buzz, and I open it up and read the message from Mr.Beast:

Ya sure. I'm heading over right now from the staff building. Should be like five minutes. I'll walk you out.

I respond:

Okay thx.

I turn my phone off, along with my laptop. I stand, pushing my chair in and walk over to my closet. I pull out a simple t-shirt and sweats. Punzie looks at me quizzically,"Whatcha doin Elsa?"

"Mr.Beast wants to meet up with me," I say simply.

"Oh. Okay," is her response, and she returns to her work. She has gotten used to my strange meetings with him.

After I'm dressed, I stuff my book into my purse along with my phone, and hurry out the door into the hall.

As I head to the elevator, I feel a small thud on my head, and I know what it is immediately. I smirk, and turn around to see a wad of paper on the ground. I pick it up, unravel it and read the words,