XVI

chapter sixteen

"DUDE I cant." David said to Jeff with his hands on his head due to stress. "i'm supposed to do it tonight? i'm not ready."

"it's April first, David. it's either tonight or the bets over and virgin boy is still a thing." Jeff started rinsing out his cup that had a very sugary drink in it.

David sighed in defeat, wondering how this is going to happen. it's as if the time David spends with Serenity flies by in seconds. he's enjoyed every bit of this journey, even the ones that don't end well. over the time he's realized that Serenity is someone he wants to be with and he enjoys everything about her.

"alright, i'll figure something out." David sighed.

"oh no, i already have it planned. it's just gonna be you two tonight." Jeff smirked and place the cup into the drying rack.

David was annoyed, leaving the room and going to his bed. about an hour later, Natalie barges in the room. "is knocking a thing anymore?"

"so, you and Serenity, eh?" she teased as she moved her eyebrows up and down. David sighed as he pushed his head further in his pillow. "Jeff told me you were gonna seal the deal."

"god dammit. just get out, i don't want to talk about it."

Natalie laughed as she walked towards the door. "just use protection and i'll be happy!" she yelled making David groan and pull his blanket over his face. "i'll see you tomorrow," she yelled after she closed the door.

David didn't really seem like it, but he was shitting bricks. sure, let's all face it. everyone knows that this won't be David's first time. everyone just liked teasing him cause he really didn't do anything extravagantly fun. he'd drink maybe once a month and it would only be a swig of a beer or a shot of some hard alcohol.

"she'll be over at six, i just texted her for you. i'll see you tomorrow for the results. you got this man." Jeff came in the door, still looking at his phone. David sighed and said 'thanks' before Jeff left, hearing the click of the door.

David got up and did everything he needed to do to get ready for tonight. he tightened up the house, making it look somewhat clean.

it was now thirty minutes past six, David thought that maybe she had and change of plans. the sound of the doorbell made David jump, his thoughts now placed with nervousness of what's gonna happen next.

"hey David."

-