XVII

chapter seventeen

"HEY, COME in." David said to the beautiful girl in front of him. he had just realized this was the last night he was probably gonna see her unless she comes knocking at his door, asking why he had been ignoring her.

Serenity placed her keys and phone on the glass circle table that had some bags of chipotle on it. she felt David wrap his arms around her waist, pulling her towards his body. "well someone missed me," she joked as she placed her hands over his.

he turned her around and attached his lips to hers. he honestly wanted to get this over with, he didn't want her there knowing what his true intentions were. she pulled back, palms against his chest. "what's the plan for tonight?"

David opened his eyes and looked at her brown eyes. as basic as brown eyes were, the gold flakes in her eyes made them look like any other color was nothing compared. "i was just thinking of a movie date again."

"date?" she smiled as David nodded. they were on the couch with a half eaten pizza box on the coffee table, Serenity's feet in David's lap. by now it was nine o'clock and David's nerves were higher then they've ever been. it was any moment now that he would be making a move. for some reason, David swallowed his gum and it was go time.

he grabbed Serenity's wrist and pulled her towards him. she was sitting on his lap, once again her legs were on either sides of his legs. without saying anything, he leaned in and kissed her. they did that for a while, to the point where both of their lips were swollen. he had pushed her hips slightly, telling her to get up by actions. she got up, David following right after her. he lead her to his bedroom, the final step of getting her to sleep with him.

he reconnected their lips as he locked the door, placing her lightly on the bed. it was obvious she was giving consent to David, if she wasn't then she wouldn't have gone to his bedroom with him. plus she is sober so it's definitely known.

as they laid on the bed, David's hands were soon underneath Serenity's shirt, his skin touching hers. she was pulling at the hairs of David's hair on the back of his neck. he was about to pull her shirt off before he completely stopped his actions and withdrew his lips from hers.

-