XI

chapter eleven

"GUYS I don't think this is such a good idea anymore." David said as he looked at his two friends who were sitting in front of him at the fancy restaurant.

"what do you mean?" Jason asked as he looked at David in confusion.

David sighed, ready to get a lecture. "well, that night that we went to the party and you couldn't come, Jeff and Ilya made a bet with me that i couldn't sleep with Serenity by the end of this month and i told them i could."

"you what?" Jason asked, voice raised by a little. "David, that's horrible. you're just using Serenity for a stupid bet? you know how broken she's gonna be when you tell her?"

"the plan isn't to tell her. i'm just gonna cut off everything we have after." David said quietly as he stuffed a fry in his mouth. he agreed that it's terrible and he knows he's gonna break her heart. but he knew that's what he was getting into, he knew the things he was doing to her. "but that's why i want to call it off, i'm not like this. i don't just go breaking girls hearts, they break mine."

Jeff smirked, "so you've fallen for the girl, eh?" David rolled his eyes and shook his head back and forth. he grabbed his cup and took a sip, watching football play on the television that was hanging from the wood poll. he was lying to them, he does like her.

-