XXI

chapter twelve

HE WAS a nervous wreck. David was told that today was the day that he had to kiss Serenity. lips touching lips. Jeff was the one who planned this. it was week three and everyone who knew about the plan had all agreed that David was behind track on trying to get Serenity's trust and soon getting her in bed.

"David, you'll do fine, trust me. you just have to get this over with. only one more week." Ilya places his hand on David's shoulder as he was speaking. David shook his head and let out a shaky breath. nodding his head, he started getting the house ready.

the plan was to bring Serenity to the house, film some footage acting as if it was a normal day, everyone would leave the house, some going out in the back and some actually leaving to go to theirs, and then David would slowly give hints that he was gonna kiss her, then the kiss would happen.

by five in the afternoon, everyone has arrived besides Serenity. the doorbell rang and David looked through the glass, seeing a blurry body of a girl. he knew it was Serenity so he opened it, she smiled as she saw him, happy to see his face. the cut was still there, but it was getting less noticeable as the time went on.

"yo, yo, yo Jeff!" David said as he opened the door, his vlog camera recording.

"yeah, what's up?" both Zane and Jeff turn around answering. Zane had lines across his chest as fake abs and his hair was slicked back like Jeff's. everyone's laughter was heard as David turned the camera towards Todd who was laughing, Serenity beside the door frame.

about an hour later, multiple videos had been filmed for everyone channel. Serenity didn't have a channel so she was just in the vlogs. mostly everybody was either in their cars driving home or out in the back. that left only David, Serenity, and Jeff. both Jeff and David were talking about work things, David basically laying down with his feet on the coffee table and Jeff was just in the small sofa next to it. Serenity was sitting up with her knees against her chest, next to David's head as she was looking through instagram.

"alright, i'm gonna head outside and talk to Todd, see you later." Jeff did a small handshake with David, seeing David's face turn to worry for a split second. Jeff winked and made his way outside, closing the sliding door behind him. David sat up on the couch and crossed his legs, now sitting straight in front of Serenity.

Serenity looked up as she felt someone looking at her, just to see David. she chuckled, "what?"

David took a deep breath and scooted closer. "fuck it."

-