II

chapter two

DAVID WAS tired. it was only twelve PM, he just couldn't seem to keep his eyes open. he had just uploaded his new youtube video, excited that he got another sponsor, the bundle of cash or large paycheck (depending on the sponsor) would be coming in the mail as soon as they saw that David had actually promoted their business.

it takes David a minimum of twelve hours to edit a video, maximum of seventeen hours. he usually spends all night editing, or wastes his whole entire day editing. it was like an endless cycle. a day or two is dedicated to filming and then a night or the next day would be dedicated to editing.

this was why David was tired, he didn't get one second of sleep. he was editing a video just for his viewers entertainment. he doesn't hate his job, not at all. sometimes it just gets a little hard to deal with the stress that comes along with it.

"David, go to sleep. seriously, it looks like you just did a pound of crack." Jason's fatherly side of him showed slightly as all he wanted to do is send the boy to sleep. David just nodded and placed himself on the couch, eyes closing once he hit the fuzzy blanket. he was knocked out like a light, probably not going to wake up till the nighttime. Jason worries for the boy sometimes. always telling him how he should take a break once in a while, which everyone agrees to and even tells him their self. he just nods but the thought goes to the back of his head and he never does it as much as he needs it.

. . .
David's introduction!