Connected Warmth

--Chapter 11--
Connected Warmth

The raven woke up rather early, still feeling the servant's warmth around her. She gazed at the male's features, seeing how he was still resting. She smiled at how he was that one puzzle piece that was missing from her life. She slowly wiggled herself out of his grasp and got up, stretching a bit before heading over to the bathroom. She turned the knob to let the lukewarm water fill the tub. The female threw in flower petals into the tub before turning the water off. She removed her clothes and dipped into the water. She hummed, lowering herself until the water level reached her shoulders.

'This feels really nice right now...' She relaxed just a bit, enjoying the feeling of the water roaming around her body. The raven leaned over the tub edge, thinking. 'I have to meet Kotomine-san later... How am I supposed to explain this to Cú? He wouldn't be too happy about it...' The female sighed before a voice sounded.

"What are you sighing for, mo banphrionsa?" Her eyes bulged out of its sockets as she saw the male standing by the door frame, a smug-like smile plastered on his face. "C-Cú...!" She shouted as she tried to throw whatever closest item there was at him—it was a stool. Unfortunately, he easily caught it and placed it onto the ground. "I can't join you, milady? You seem so relaxed in there. It would be a waste if you didn't invite me in..." He jokingly laughed as the female yelled at him with a bright blush over her entire face.

"Go away Cú! This instance!" She turned away so her back was against him as lowered herself into the lower until the water level was just under her nose. "...Fine." The dejected tone coming from his voice made her feel guilty. The raven wasn't really the type to show affection through this type of intimacy. It was way over her threshold.

The female spoke as he was about to walk away. "Um... You could join... B-But back to back only..!!!" His ears perked with a condescending smug plastered all over his face. "If you say so, milady." She kept her facing the wall, her body except her head has fully emerged in the murky rose water. 'He is such a puppy...'

The Celtic dematerialized his armor and eased himself into the water as it swayed a little. "Ho? It feels like a blessing. Why didn't you invite me sooner, mo banphrionsa?" He chuckled as he placed his back onto the female's, hearing her retort rather quickly. "J-Just shut it Cú..! I'm only l-letting you join because you sounded like a neglected puppy."

He clicked his tongue when he heard her comment. "What do you mean puppy, milady! I am much larger than a young pup." The raven straightened herself so she could lean onto the male's back. "I meant what I said, mo ridire. You are like a puppy to me, regardless if you are much larger than one."

The male leaned backward causing the female to push her back against him. "Can you not do that, Cú? You are heavy..." His laughter vibrated throughout his chest and onto the female's body. She turned a little to try and smack the male to stop, but the Celtic grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards him. This caused the female to fall toward the Celtic, right to his side. "Ho? I thought you told me back to back. Why are you facing me now?"

The male smirked as the female blew up in hues of red and pink. "C-C-Cú...! Let go...!" He released the female as she swiftly turned her back straight toward him. "You're despicable!" She huffed, submerging herself into the water. "Why do you insist on not letting me look, mo banphrionsa? You're perfect the way you are."

The raven popped her head out from under the water, pushing her hair back and leaning back onto his broad shoulders. "E-Even if you compliment me with that, you're such a pervert...!" His hair drooped over her shoulders, which the girl pulled on rather harshly. "Oye my hair, milady. I don't wish to be bald."