Chapter:17- Winter Bash

Chapter 17)

JAMES:

I stood in my bathrooms door frame, just watching Asa as he messed with his hair. It's been a total of seventeen minutes and he still hasn't found the right way to rock it today. But what he doesn't realize, every single style he did, I loved. Not because it was a cool combination of messy and neatness at the same time, but because it was his hair, and it was on his beautiful face. I love this man, and I know I don't say it a lot, so I'm gonna start. Right now.

"Asa, what are you doing?" I asked, humorisly. He was so cute when he got his frustrated face on. He turned around from his sitting position on the couch and he just flatly glared at me as if it was completely obvious. Even though it was, I just loved to mess with him. I just loved him.

"My hair, James. Want to help? I don't know what to do with it..." He mumbled, his bottom lip popping out in effect. He looked ten times cuter... if that was even possible.

"Sure baby; come here." I said, stepping out of my leaning possition in the door frame and walking behind him, where I set my hands on his head, imagining what I could do. I brushed the dark smooth bangs to his left, and I frizzed the sides up a little. It was a little out of his comfort zone, but he sure as hell looked sexy. I would jump his bones right now if I could. Quote that if you must.

"Woah, James. You're good with hair. I mean have you ever done that before? Because it's the cutest hairstyle I've ever seen on my head. Could you be a 'doll' and grab some hairspray so I don't mess it up?"

I nodded and opened the medicine cabinet and took out the light purple can and put my hand over his eyes and sprayed the hair spray on his hair, making sure it stuck. I'd hate for him to be sad if it got messed up.

"I Love you James," mumbled Asa, with a grin on his face, and it instantaniously made my day. He just said the most magical four letters ever combined into a word possible. The four letters that could save a life, and kill a life again at the same time. Love. L O V E . Those four letters stuck to me like a never ending grip. And you know what? I didn't want the grip to end.

"I love you too, Asa" I said, removing my hands from his face and placing my hands on his shoulders, rubbing them gently. God do I love this man. Hell will be worth this.

"So why do I have to get all fancy, again?" Asa asked, with a confused look on his face and I just couldn't hold it in. The look he gave me tempted me to blurt it out, but I can't, and I won't. I looked down from his reflection in the mirror and looked at my all white converse trying to keep my aching mouth shut.

"Surprise baby! Just be sure to dress comfortable, okay?" I said before I looked up at him and gave him a cheeky smile before walking out of the bathroom and into my room so I myself, could go and get ready for what I'd like to call, a date. Tonight will be spectacular. No drama, no nothing! Just me and Asa.

Oh God I'm already getting the gitters just thinking about it!

_______________

He stepped down from the stairs, and my heart got stuck in my throat. I knew he looked sexy but I wasn't exactly paying too much attention till now. I saw him previously upstairs but now him standing here before me looking like he does just made this date even more real.

"Alright James, you can gnaw at your boyfriend later. Close your mouth and stand next to Asa and pretend you love each other!" My dad cooed, a smug smile playing on his lips as he playfully waved the camera in his hand at me. I looked over at Asa and noticed him staring intently down at the rug that trained up the stairs. He probably was blushing. So cute.

I walked up the staires and looked at Asa as I took a stand next to him, interlocking our hands and smiling sweetly at him as he jerked his head up from the gesture. So cute! Asa looked at my father and smiled weakly at my dad, but the twinkle in his eye told me his true emotion.