Chapter 12- Making Things Right

12]

(J's POV):

I cried as my foot was roughly pressed against the pedal, and my hair was blowing in the wind.

I gotta show him I screwed up.

Now that I think about it, I screw up a lot, but I'm honestly done with that.

Done!

I pushed down on the pedal harder, not caring that I was flying by stop sings, citizens trying to cross the road, and red streat lights.

I didn't care. I only cared of one person right now, and that person was on his way to his death.

(Asa's POV):

I ran through the dead familiar grass, and I kept my head forward, only looking onward. If I were to look any where else, I'd probably find any way to distract myself. I couldn't do that. Not ever. 

Everyone made it loud and clear that I don't belong on the face of this earth, and I honestly agree.

I'm going to die. Die alone, die a slow and most definate painful death.

(J's POV): I pushed harder again on the pedal, reaching the speed of 67mph in a 25 mile speed zone.

(Daniel's POV):

Hurry the Hell up James! I can't have you let my brother die! I'd save him if I could but I can't!

Don't let me down, James.

Don't let any of us down! Please!

(Asa's POV): 

I hopped over our familiar rusty fence. and darted for the door, ignoring all the people looking at me from their blinds, safely inside their own home.

They knew about my dad, and how I basically got kicked out. Everyone knew.

I swung the door open, and kept my head up high, totally ready for the massive beating that would come forth.

(((((((A/N: THINGS MIGHT GET A LITTLE CREEPY AND BRUTAL, SO IF YOU DON'T WONNA READ ASA GETTING HURT THAN SKIP THIS PART PLZ)))))))

"Dad?" I yelled, as I walked through the kitchen, to be scared out of my skin by the door slamming behind me with a loud slam.

"Ah, if it ain't my old lil' son, Asa." My father spat, alcohol thick in his voice. I cringed my nose up in disgust, and turned on my heel, getting a good veiw at him.

He wore a white tank top with a beer stain near where his belly button probably is. He wore faded out blue jeans that were ruffled in all directions, probably been worn for a few days now.

"This is he," I snarled back, my voice full of anger but still chilly with a calm temper.

"Such a shame, wish you were dead," my dad said, his voice full of what seemed like saddness. Okay, I knew when he said he wanted me dead was most likely true, but does that exactly mean he is sad I'm alive? UGH.

"Well, father, I came here for something." I stated, my impatience going away fast. The fear of death was coming surrounding my body, and if he didn't hit me soon, I'd be on the first train out of this house.

Hit me, hit me, hit me, dad. Hit me! I ushered in my head, and as if he heard my thoughts, he plowed his fist into my jaw, making me do a full 1 - 80 before troppling all over on the hard wood floor. I saw blood on the wood and my gut did a little flip in the process.

"Now, what was it that you wanted?" My father asked. His voice was filled with venom, and his spit on the beack of my neck stung like acid.

"Kill me," I managed to yelp out, and I cried out in pain as his foot connected with my stomach. I didn't exactly think of how bad this was going to hurt.

"My pleasure," My father chimed, his voice full of happiness. Wow, I feel so loved... NOT.

(J's POV):

I parked my car a few feet away from his yard, and  I heard yelps and cries out in pain from nother than... Asa.

(Asa's POV):

I cried out in pain again, as I felt another slap to the back by the metal bat my father was holding, and more blood ejected itself from my mouth, making my grimance at the sight.

I grabbed ahold of the couch, and pulled myself up, grabbing my gut with my other hand, trying hard to stop the bleeding.

My body felt like it was on fire, and I couldn't help the tears that were falling down my face.

I started seeing black spots everywhere, and the last thing I remembered was:

Bye, my love. I love you James.

(J's POV): 

I kicked the locked door open, and found Asa hunched over the couch, blood splatters all over the room, and his father nowhere to be seen.

I made sure his father wasn't hiding, and once I figured he was gone, i ran over to Asa and picked his limp body up and raced to my car, cursing since my car was so far away. Asa wasn't heavy, I was just freaking out.

I put him in the passanger seat, and called the local hospital, notifying I was coming, and for them to be ready outside.

Please don't be dead, Asa.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I updated ^_^ lol

SOOOOOOOOOO, I just kind of went over the entire 'book' and i realized there isn't really any guy on guy action):

I am planning on making there be a guy-on-guy sex scene in the next chapter, or maybe in chapter 14, I'm not sure....

10 Votes?

13 comments?

(not edited)

Love ya

XOX DEREk