Chapter 8- Dream

({[SORRY IT'S LATE!!!!!}])

 (sorry it's late, and SHORT! I meant for it to be 4 pages but then my computer crashed again so....)

(James/J/Jammie POV):

Asa still lay on my bed, his face pale. He has been like this for a good hour or so. I miss him. I miss the way his eyes lit up when I spoke his name, or the way he always had a smile carved into his face, even if he was asleep.

He looked like a gorgeious angel while he sleeped. The suns rays hitting his body from my window at the prefect angle, almost made his body look like it was glowing.

His hair covered his eyes, making me in a pouty mood, since I loved to see his beautiful eyes. His eyes alone could leave me in a trance for as long as eternity. Just staring in them makes my world fall down. It makes me think of all the haters in the world dissapear. And I honestly think I am falling for my little Asa. Although, I don't even know if were dating.

"James, come downstairs this instant! And dare I ask why there is blood all over my floor?!" My insane mother screeched. Her voice sending chills down my back. I felt like I wanted to vomit really.

I slid out from under Asa carefully trying hard not to wake my sleeping angel, and once I made it safelly out of the room, I bolted down the stairs, getting hit with the sweet intoxication of gasoline. Wait...what?!

"Jammie, save yourself go!!!" My fathers voice yelled, but I couldn't see him. I only saw steam, and smelt the sweet smell of gasoline.

"What's going on mother," I asked, my heart pounding, and the smell burning my nostrils.

"The house is on ....." My mother trailed off, her voice loud and powerful but then quiet as a mouse.

Oh God, what's going on?! 

I ran up the stairs, falling a few times in the proccess. I tried opening the door to my room, but it wouldn't open. It was locked.

I started to flip out, and I started to bang on the door as hard as I can, until it swung open revealing a very sexy Asa.

"What?! I am sleeping here- Wait, what's wrong, James?" Asa asked, his voice loud but still thick of sleep.

Awe, even when he's sleepy, he cares about me! Oh my Jesus, James, get ahold of yourself!

"Thehouseisonfire!" I yelled all to quickly, making Asa give me a puzzled look, and then one of amusement.

"What's so funny, Asa!?" I yelled back, my voice loud, trying hard to be louder than the crackling flames that are now rising from the first floor.

"Your so...cute." Asa said simply.

"BOO!" I heard someone yell, and I literally feel down the stairs, and onto the still burning carpet.

I jolted upright, and looked around me, everything seemed normal, and perfect as it always was, a huge thanks to my loving and arrogant mother. 

I looked down at my lap, and saw my Asa just staring up at me, his eyes full of amusment.

"Wet dream?" He asked, his voice was full of amusement and I couldn't help but to see the smirk that was tempting to come accross his face. 

"What?! NO! I won't have those until we date. ASA, I can't believe you said that! No! I was not having any sort of wet dream about you, or anyone. I had a bad dream." I said. Although, the thought about having a wet dream with him did make me a little happy downstairs if you know what I mean. Wink. 

"Oh, well you were kind of murmuring my name in your sleep, and your lap kind of got uncomfortable...so..." He said, his smirk and playful eyes completely gone, no trace of them. "What's wrong?" He asked again.

"Nothing you should be worrying about, and It was a bad dream. Look Asa, I don't really want to talk about it, I am really confusing, it was so vivid!" I said, in defence. (LOL, I got confused too, so if your confused too just leave a comment down below saying WHY! LOL TY)

"Okay, well lets get some breakfast, J." He said, his beautiful eyes shining.

"J?" I asked, curious.

"J, it's your new nickname. Unless you want me to call you by your full name, or Jammie like everyo-" He said, but I cut him off with my pointer to his lips.

"No no, J is fine, I love it. Thank you." I said back, completely truthful.

___________________

Just a filler I guess...

Hate me?

YES!!!!??? NOOO!!!!?????

LOL I HATE MYSELF FOR MAKING A F- CHAPTER! LOL

Vomment? (:

Derek Rave.

xxox

(not edited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)