Chapter 6- "I found you Asa"

[Authors note....] I found the perfect James! His name is....... *drum roll*  ....... JARED MURILLO! Pic on the side of the sexy beast himself! :O I just wonna eat him.... you also MIGHT find him on the cover of the book(:

(Asa's POV):

I felt frozen, numb to be exact. I though....I just hoped he'd run for me, tell me everything was fine, and that he wanted to be my friend... but as always, I was wrong.

He has sent me a few text messages though, but I just delete them, and I only really talk to my brother. Apparently things over there went crazy when I left. Mom started to get beatten up. Shiver. And my brother sa my dad...making out with another guy. I wasn't at all disgusted with the fact my father kissed a man, but to do it while your married to someone?! COME ON MAN, USE YOUR BRAIN!

Daniel even said he did something to get back at his father, but he won't tell me. Rude right? But whatever, I don't think I would even care, I don't even care about myself anymore.

I feel like I'm dying, and I know in fact, that I am. I mean, I haven't ate since last Tuesday, which was six days ago, and the last time I had real water was when I sneaked into my old house, but that was like four days ago. You need water to live, same with protien and all the mumbo jumbo - all of which I am not getting as of right now.

I admit, I'm loosing it! When did I, become such a drama freak? With every move I make, I die... I die without James in my embrace. I'm just sitting here, my eyes stinging like I poured pepper on them, and the tears just keep coming out.

Let them out, Asa. No one cares anymore, let the tears come out! Let the tears out, don't bottle these things up, come on!

I stood from the ground I was in, and looked to my left, the right, before crossing the busy street, not even caring that I did in fact see cars racing down the street. I managed to stay alive though. What a shame.

I ran a hand through my hair, as I walked through the brightly lit streets. Everything was a blur, and I swear i accidently pushed a little kid  in a fountain... not my fault! He got in my way. It's his fault for standing in front of me while I walk near a fountain. I just hope he didn't get sucked under the ground by the fountains pipes. Oh God, I hope that didn't happen.

 The ground was still wet from the previous nights rain, and the lights from the big buildings just made everything blide me even more. I felt like I was in a crappy Jonas Brothers photoshoot, since all I heard were boys screaming, and bright flashes hitting three boys posing in the middle of the street. Wait....

(James's POV):

I was walking down the brightly lit streets with my friends, when I noticed some guy screaming in a fountain... a fountain?! Yeah, that's normal.

"Get the Fudge outta my way, twirp!" A familiar voice yelled, and the person the beholded the sexy voice stalked off, not really listening to all the complaints or stares he was getting at the moment.

"Hey...uhm... I have to go to the bathroom....be right back!" I yelled atmy friends, before running to the last spot I saw the guy. His voice was familiar to my ears, and It was a voice I didn't want to forget...weird right?

"Hey!" I yelled at the man who was still stalking away, rather fast I must say.

The man froze, and he seemed stiff too. Like a snake bit him and he was frozen by all the venom in his body.

I stepped a few feet closer, and examined his back. The clothes this guy was wearing were really familiar too, a black shirt with black skinny jeans.

"What's your name, age, and why did you push some kid in a fucking fountain?!" I yelled, irritated that I couldn't remember the man that seemed so familiar to me.

"Y-You don't remember?" He asked. Ahh his sweet voice. Wait, he remembers me, but I don't him?

"Maybe if you told me your name I would," I said, sarcastically.

The guy just stood there, not speaking, completely motionless and speachless. A few minutes later, he turned around, and I gasped loudly. It was....it was Asa.

I ran up to him, and he instantly back away, but I was too fast for him and ended up giving him a huge hug. Oh how I missed him. His sweet smell, the way his body fit in mine, the way his skin felt on mine... I think I like this guy more than a friend. Before this gets any worse, I think he should know that I am infact.....gay.

"I missed you so much, Asa. Please don't ever run away like that! I missed you way too much! Please... I'll do anything! Just, don't leave me." I said, tears falling from my eyes.

"Why should I stay? You seemed pretty happy there with your friends." He said, coldly.

"I was pretending, dude. I want you to stay..." I said, trailing off.

"Because....." He said, looking at me in the eyes.

I looked down from hiz gaze, and I wanted to tell him the true reason, but I don't think I could. Not yet.

"I want you to stay, Asa. I'll even let you sleep with me, I don't care. Name anything and I'll do it, for the sake of you being okay and in shelter.

"Anything?" He asked. His voice was dull, but I could sence curiosity in there.

I nodded my head yes, and looked at him directly in the eyes. "Anything."

"Kiss me then, James." He said, his voice full of compassion.

___________________

*GASP*

Sorry It sucks, I have major writers block! :O and I was just so bored too! LOL I made this chapter uh....duh! LOL. SORRY IT SUCKS THOUGH. I was distracted by this person IMing meh! LOL

Please Vote-Comment- and all that awesome stuff....

Comment if you want James to kiss him or NOT. It literally will be up to you guys. Whatever you guys say, and the one that wins will change the story completely!

JUST VOTE AND COMMENT. LOL

and if Asa's POV was really confusing in the beginning I am so sorry! I was listening to the song on the side bar -->

LOL.

LOVE YOU.

[not been edited so please excuse my mistakes....]

DEREk,