chapter: 18- Giving Out

WARNING!!!!! this chapter may be a bit bad for some viewers.... ill warn you when the BJ starts and when its done if you choose not to read it if you plan on keeping innocence even though itll pry just take .1% innocence.

====================

Chapter Eighteen: Giving out.

-

-

-

-

Asa's POV

------SKIP AHEAD------

I was slammed against the wall, my legs wrapped around James' waist. It was completely dark in the kitchen except for the moonlight seeping through the pasty white curtains. He hungrily ran his hands up my naked torso eagerly trying to touch every inch of my toned stomach. Lets just say there were only a couple inches he hasn't touched that were poking his thigh at that moment. James dropped me to the floor on my feet and quickly and forcefully explored my mouth. His lips against mine sent shivers of sensation and my knees giving out every time he nipped at my bottom lip. It was a hungry sensational kiss and it left me pushing my body closer towards his body.

I ripped off his shirt and rubbed my hands over his chest smirking every time I felt him shiver under my cold touch every time my hand slid over his hard red nipples. I slowly trailed my fingers down his torso keeping eye contact with him. I soon felt the denim fabric under my fingers making my stomach churn with nerve and excitement. I slowly unbuttoned the button noticing the sharp uprise and downfall every time my fingers accidentally touched his skin. I pulled down his zipper and slowly slid my hands in his boxers ready to lunge at his "member."

I started slowly thrusting my hands up and down his hard on teasing him feeling him squirm against my slow movement. I shoved his pants and boxers down to his ankles not breaking the thrusting. I rolled my eyes hearing him huff and I quickened my pace smiling as I heard his breath hitch a notch. I looked up at him to see his head drawn back against the wall; his eyes closed. His hips were thrusted out with his hands loosely holding on to my shoulders. I slowed my hand and in a swift movement my hand was down at my side and my mouth opened around his member.

He gasped but his hand quickly tangled in my hair shoving my mouth making me take him full in my mouth. I continued to suck knowing he was in need of this.

We've been dating for months now and I feel like I've been lacking as a boyfriend. But no longer would I feel that. I'm going to satisfy him like he satisfied my heart. I love this man. He deserved this. But it was wrong. Doing it in the kitchen, that is.

I pulled back my saliva still attached to the head of his dick and my bottom lip. Yum. I was about to speak when I felt him shutter.

"Please, Asa. Not now just please...." James said with a sense of so much vulnerability that it sort of shocked me. I nodded even though I knew his eyes were still closed. I brought my free hand to his chest and started massaging his hard nipple trying to make him feel more pleasure.

I felt his body tense and that was my que to go faster. I started sucking hard and licking his shaft not caring that my knees were starting to hurt and I could feel my hair being pulled out of my head. He needed this. I felt his member tense and in a matter of seconds I felt an unfamiliar substance in my mouth. Jizz. It wasn't as bad as everyone says it is. Although it was hard to swallow.

+++++++++LAME ATTEMPT AT A BLOW JOB OVER++++++++

"I'm so sorry, Asa!" James screeched. He wiped off the remaining substance on his shaft with a paper towel. I wiped my mouth and shook my head slightly smiling.

"It's okay. I loved it. I love you. " I assured him, the tingling sensation still slowly sliding down my throat. I saw him eyeing my pants, lust written all over his face. I paled instantly and my eyes bulged, fear written clear across my forehead.

I shook my head violently and quickly darted for the stairs. If anything, he was not going to see my little friend down south. I'm still suffering the embarrassment that my mom saw my private parts when I was a kid. Ew. I shuddered at the thought and was quickly drawn back to the horrible reality as the wind was knocked out of me. I was laying on the floor my hands pinned above my head and my body straddled. I smiled devilish and kneed him in the ass making him loosen his grip on my pinned hands. I smiled vigorously and pushed him off me and ran up the stairs. I ran past his dads' room ignoring the awkward moans escaping his room and aimed for the bathroom. I slammed the door shut once inside and locked it quickly, my chest heaving. He may be ready, but I'm not. I stripped down making sure the door was locked keeping precaution as I felt the cold air nip at my bare skin. I turned the dial on the shower and waited for it to hear up before taking a long, well needed bath.

_+_ James's POV _+_

I huffed in irritation as I heard the door shut and lock as I figured he wouldn't be out for hours. I went down stairs quickly a smile evident on my face. I'm gonna surprise him with food!

I took out the essential ingredients for his favorite snack; chocolate chip waffles with whip cream and freshly cut strawberries lightly glazed with sugar.

I plugged in the waffle maker getting the whisk out and a big plastic stirring bowl for the waffle mix. I quickly got the mix ready adding in extra chocolate chips. I grabbed a fistful of the small Hershey Kisses and shoved them in my mouth eyeing both directions you could see me ready to duck if anyone saw me. I poured the mix into the waffle maker and waited patiently for them to finish. I got a smaller bowl and put a few ice cubes in a bag and put them at the bottom of the paper putting a paper towel over it. I then sliced the strawberries and drizzled them with some sugar. The waffle maker beeped and I shot up from my kneeling position over the counter and I quickly forked out the last waffle of three and put them on a plate with another small bowl of whip cream also on the plate. He better enjoy this!

I carefully walked up the stairs and down the wide hallway ending at the bathroom where I could hear him singing along to a Ke$ha song. C'mon I think it was.

I put a small folded note on the top waffle and silently applauded my handiwork. I looked at my phone seeing the time of 11:36pm. Looks like it'll be an early night tonight, alone without Asa...

--

--

--

-[A//n] this story is kinda boring me out so if you have any ideas that would be awesome! Feedback makes chapters come faster!!! Pluuuus,, Im not writing all of this on my phone and or iPod so if there are grammar mistakes please don't be hating! I'm also sorry if there are any random words in there... Thank autocorrect!!!): -

Vote,fan, comment!!!