Chapter 10- Slammed Doors

WOOT WOOT! I AM UP TO CHAPTER 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

Chapter 10)

I stalked up to bed, my body felt limp and my heart felt plunged. I screwed up major, but I didn't think Asa would act that way, and run away. After being together for about four months, I am suprised.

I knew he was a sesitive guy, and I knew I loved him, but since I went to the Winter dance with that guy, I lost my boyfriend.

I wouldn't be suprised if Asa never wanted to see me again. After all, I hurt him bad. My father hasn't said a word to me either, which is shocking because me and him always had a great relationship. My mothers happy though, so I guess thats a plus. Too bad her happiness is bringing cold sadness to me and my father. I truly believe my father loved Asa, not more than me but still loved him.

Hell to it, I love him.

I just so happened to fuck things up, and I know he won't give me another chance, but I'm willing to try.

(Asa's POV):

My eyes were burning with the salty tears that flowed from my eyes in all different directions and speeds. My James, the one I thought I loved, was and is still cheating on me. Not to mention the fact that he doesn't care for me.

I honestly think at this point that I was a bad boyfriend. Was I just .. just a distraction for him, or was I not good enough? My heart clecnched even harder at that thought, making me plummet to the blanket of snow that covered the Winter ground.

I felt a vibration in my pocket, and I weakly pushed my phone out of my black skinny jeans and looked at the caller ID

J

Our song started playing, and I had to fight back the tears that were brimming the edge of my eyes.

'I love you,

You love me,

Were all just a big old  happy fam-a-ly!'

I couldn't help it, I let my gaurd down and started the crying, my eyes burning with salty tears, and my face probably becoming paler by the second. My vision got blurry and I couldn't see.  

 [REAL SONG I GAVE THEM(: ]

I ran a hand through my hair, and hurd an all too familiar voice, that seemed to break my heart more.

"Asa... that you?" James asked, his voice strained and weak. Good, he better be weak. I'm his strength. Ha, bull shit. He cheated.

I faked a flinch, and knew it hurt because I heard him suck in a hard breath of air. "Fuck off, James. Or is that even your real name?" I spat, my emotions getting the best of me.

"Language changed I see?" He joked. His voice showed no pain, and that ticked me off even more. I felt no sorrow. No, I felt anger, betray, and regret.

"Yes it has, James. I have no one to please, so why use polite or average speak when I have no one to please, so just go fuck your date to the dance," I spat again, my eyes fogging up. I started to see black glowing lights, and I knew I was losing my sanity.

"What?" He asked, confusion was saoked in his words.

"I said fuck off, so beat it!" I yelled. I still didn't look at him, and I knew why. I didn't want to see the happy face he had, because that'd break my hear- knowing he was happy he's causing me pain.

"Look at me, please baby," He said again, almost desperate. Please.....

"Why? Were done. I'm done." I said, my voice cracking.

I couldn't take it anymore, I ran away, leaving him probably with a grin across his face.

(James's POV):

I hurt him this bad?

Will me dead make him happy? Well whatever makes him happy...

______________________________________________________________________

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not been edited! I was bored today! xD

NO INSPERATION!

I NEED 10 likes,

AND 13 comments, you can do it.       IF you can't, there won't be a chapter up.

Hope ya'll can do it!

D:

-Derek

ASA + _____= <3

James + _____= <3

Daniel + ASA= <3