Chapter 11- Alone

Picture is of DANIEL, ASA's BRO

Chapter 11)

(ASA):

Small. I felt small and weak. I felt so small against the world, and that's how it's always been. I've been a pathetic little shadow, always lurking in the shadows. I've seen so many couples walk by me, and not even notice my misery or neglect. Not that I wanted to be noticed, I was kind of on the run from James. 

I hate that boy with a burning passion.

Today would be different though. Today I'm going somewhere I'm not aloud. I'm going home.

I stood from my damp bench, and shook the rain out of my hair. It's been raining for some time now, and I haven't even tried to shake off any water. Why would I? I have nothing to live for. 

I looked at my phone, and saw the notification in the top status bar.

2 missed calls from Daniel

14 missed calls from J

19 unread messages from J

12 messages from Daniel 

1 missed call from J's dad

Yeah, you might say it was foolish to leave, but you'd do the same. I scrolled down to my contacts and found my brother. 

I hit call and the call began.

"..... Hey bro, It's me Asa. Dad home? He is....? Great I'll be right over." I said, my voice scarily calm. I knew what I was going to do was stupid, and I might make an impact on peoples lives, but after being bipolar, cheated on, betrayed, beaten up on, and scary depression states in my life, I think I've made up my mind. I want to die.

                                             ~~++**~~++**~~++**~~++**~~++**~~++**~~++**~~++**

J's POV):

"Dun Da Du Doo la la OO yea.." My ring tone went off, scaring the crap outta me. I looked at the clock, seeing it only being 3:30am. What could any sane person want this early in the God damn morning?!

"What?" I asked groggily into the phone, getting an annoying growl from the other end. "Who is this?!" I yelled, my patience go down the drain. I hate being waked up. Asa knew that for sure...

"It's Daniel you dim whit! Your ex boyfriend is gonna try and get killed! Hurry up man, and get to his house! It's 7337 W. Wilmer Dr. so hurry up! I'd try and stop him, but I'm on a feild trip with my school and my mom trailed along with us. Were going to Florida. But that's besides the point man, hurryyopur ass up and save him!" Click.

Oh God!

I scurried off the bed, and quickly got dressed, before dashing out of the house and putting the address in the GPS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If your mad it's short, then VOTE!

7 votes..

9 comments

wow never thought i'd have to stoop that low on comments b4... O_O

Derek.