Chapter Fifteen

I followed the silver haired man like a duckling, he was walking while reading. The way he kept glancing back made me think he had something to ask me. He turns glancing back again but this time it seems curiosity gets the best of him and he open his mouth to say something but before he can Crazy Freak Man aka. Gai runs in front of him. He looks at me tearfully his face looking uglier than usual, I'm not one to judge people normal but I don't think he is even human, probably a green alien.

"Rei-chan why do you not want me to be your father?" I back away not wanting to be seen with him, I don't know why but he moves closer towards me making me feel uncomfortable. I take a step back and he takes one forward, he does the same thing like 10 times before I get pissed off. "Your such a fucking freak can you back off!" I say aggressively poking him in the chest.

He looks at me shocked and once again bursts in to tears, he turn to the silver haired man. It's too long to keep on calling him silver-haired man so his name shall be Kuro, sort of relates to his actual name. "So it was my eternal rival that is the one who took my little Rei-chan away from me." I grow an anime vein on my head. "Yosh let us have a youthful battle and the one who triumphs shall be Rei-chan's father." My anime vein grows bigger, did he seriously suggest me as some sort of festival prize?

The man eye rolled but seemed to be used to it, this was slightly worrying, if Kuro was used to it that meant he saw CFM(crazy freak man) quite often! On the outside I was my usual dis-interested self but on the inside I was dying, if Kuro was used to CFM that means he sees CFM quite often. Just the idea of seeing more than once a week sent shivers down my spine. One day with him made me suicidal! Anymore exposure to him and Kami only knows what would happen to me.

As I was worrying over my inner turmoil, it sees that CFW and Kuro decided on a duel as they both ran off at full speed. I cough because of the clouds of dust they had kicked off. I stared at their rapidly fading figures, guess I would find my own way to Kuro's house. I sighed as it started to rain, just my luck, life with Kuro was looking... troublesome. Great...

-------------------

I haven't updated this in forever but here's a new chappie for y'all

Oh just to inform you I don't own Naruto, because if I did I can assure you that sasuke and sakura would die guresome deaths, and for all you fan who read this it is a matter of opinion, besides sasusaku were made for each other as they are pure evil!!