Chapter Five

I wake up in an unfamiliar place and am surprised to see the faces of grown men, I try to get up but I can't move I'm in some sort of prison device thing. I growl out threats and try to break free, I swear the second I am free I will break Saru-chan's neck! I am sick and tired of people pushing me around if they want to know something they have to at least make sure the person is willing to share. As I struggled as they tried to get me to speak, oh how wrong they were, I am used to the pain so them trying to get me to talk won't work. No matter what I won't say a word unless I want to.

The man in front of me started to get frustrated, my memories were secretly locked away, and I wasn't ready to share yet. I looked at him and laughed how pathetic, this so called professional can even beat a 14 year old girl, how sad. I kept on laughing and I could see him getting frustrated but I wouldn’t stop, even in my weaken state I was as strong as ever.

He punches me across the face and I turn my head to the side and spit out blood, then stop struggling. Even if they break every bone in my body I won't tell, after all I was used to shit like this. These stupid ninja lure you in with kind words, along with food and shelter. Then they have some sort of complication and force you to do things, well now I'm making a stand, I won't do anything I don't feel like doing.

The guy decides, after a couple of hours of beating the crap out of me saying that I should spend the night in the prison because I'm such a danger to the village. Seriously these ninjas have literally no brains, but I guess a night in prison won't kill me. It would be better than with these dim-witted, obnoxious people who have no lives. It might be harsh but I ain't exactly in the best of moods.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't own Naruto