Chapter Eleven

(Listen to the song on the side, it is amazing!)

I was introduced to a freak called Lee who looked like his fucked up sensei, a girl named Ten-Ten who looked at me with pity and some stuck up guy called Neji. I felt sorry for them after all they had the weirdest sensei in the world. I was feeling tired and wanted to rest, on top of that I was feeling sick and my foot was throbbing, running with a broken leg wasn't the brightest idea, in fact I forgot that it was broken until it sent immense waves of pain.

I leaned against the wall and slowly slid down it ignoring everyone around me; I lay my head on the floor and started coughing up blood. I was used to it, after all this thing had been happening to me every week, since I escaped from Orochimaru. I wanted to close my eyes but I was scared and from past experience I knew that was the worst thing I could do. I was feeling the blackness trying to overcome me but I had to fight it, I had to or I was going to end up killing someone again.

I don't want to kill, I don't want to be a murderer. The thought of killing someone made me start to tear up as I remembered my fucked up past, someone tried to touch my shoulder but I cowered away in fear. I started to hyperventilate and I could feel myself start to panic. I shakily made hand sign and transported myself using the emergency seal I put on Kisa-kun's headband.

I'm in an empty room which looks like a cave, in the peace, quiet and darkness of it I find myself calming down. I slowly breathed in and out looking around for Kisa-kun or even Kisa-kun's headband but they were nowhere to be found. I stood still and stopped breathing trying to not make the slightest sound and focused on my surroundings.

Sure enough I could hear the breaths of 10 people coming to my right, I let out the breathe I was holding and walked towards them. I walked to what seemed to be a wall, focused chakra in my hand and sliced through it. I pulled it apart and in front of me was the weirdest bunch of people.

The only thing in common was a black cloak with red clouds, not to forget they were all looking at me like I was an ancient artefact or something, it was creepy! Then I saw a familiar blue and dare I say fishy face. Kisa-kun I say and run to give him a hug, "Rei-Rei is that you?" I nod and he returns the hug. I turn around to confused faces and I sweat-drop feeling intimidated, looks I'm in trouble, again...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't own Naruto

Another chapter for you all, what is Rei going to do in the presences of murderous villains?