Chapter Eight

I was in the hospital and the doctors put my leg in a cast, I was told that I was going to spending the night here because the Hokage suddenly had some emergency meeting and wasn't able to see me. Even though I wasn't alone, I had two ANBU guards with me, I felt alone. I would much rather be in the prison, there was better company there.

I looked out the window at the sunset admiring how it made the colours of the sky look amazing. Two to three hours later I was still watching the sky noticing the twinkling of the stars, out of the corner of my eye I saw the ANBU guards swapping with other pair, they were probably taking turns watching me.

It was around 3-4 in the night and one of the ANBU guards asked me a question, "Don't you sleep?” I looked at him and shook my head, “Nope, I once made the mistake of falling asleep when I had company, I won’t ever do that again.” He opens his mouth to ask another question but another 2 ANBU came to switch with them.

The time moved quickly and morning came as quickly as it left, I was told the Hokage was ready to see me. I got up and headed to the Hokage’s office with again several ANBU, but they seemed relaxed probably thought that I wouldn’t be that much trouble, after all I was in a cast, when we got to the staircase I sighed.

I was wondering how I was going to get up their without looking like a retard who can’t walk on two legs. My questions were answer as an ANBU lifted me up bridal style; I blushed slightly and averted my gaze away from him, trying not to meet anyone’s eye. Once we got to the top he set me down on the ground.

I said thanks still avoiding his eyes, however in the corner of my eye I saw him nod. I walked forward and knocked on the door and surely enough there was Saru-chan’s voice telling me to enter. I swung the door open and walked in, glaring at him and the stupid guy who broke my leg. I didn’t know why the guy was there but I knew that I didn’t like it one bit.

-------------------------------------------------

I don't own Naruto.

Here's another chapter for you all :)