Chapter Two

Everyone carries on staring at me, 'okay this is not creepy, this is not creepy', I think. Then my new sensei, 'I really should find out his name', finally speaks,

"Erm... ahem...*cough cough* that's nice to know, so... Why don't you pick somewhere to sit?"

I nod whilst scanning over the available seats, then I notice a blonde boy sitting by himself, I notice the look of hope in his kind eyes and knew from that one glance that we would be great friends. I whisper to my new sensei that I would like to sit there, and for some reason he seems pleased yet concerned. He nods and avoiding the stares of wonder directed my way, I go sit next to the blonde.

Suddenly the class erupts into whispers before someone finally says,

"Why are you sitting next to 'him' he's a monster,"

I look at him taking into account his harsh tone, the class waits silent on my response, even my new guards are waiting for my response. (By the way she is immune to the invisibility jutsu after all she invented it besides she has special eyes). I look at all of them, and notice some of the disgusted stares, as well as the saddened look on the blonde's face, even though he is trying not to show it, he seems upset at what they said. I think for a while before finally saying,

"While he might be a monster, I have heard all the rumours, I honestly don't care. Besides I don't judge a person before getting to know them," they looked surprised and then I look at the blonde,

"He maybe a monster to you but I'm sure at heart he is a good person, moreover he has the kindest eyes that I have ever seen, no matter what anyone says I don't care," I say with a soft smile on my face. Once again the class start whispering, these people don't know any manners, my new sensei has a smile on his face.

I look at the blonde boy his is shocked, it's written all over his face. He pulls himself together and holds out his hand, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki, the next Hokage!" I giggle and shake his hand, "I'm sure you will be a great Hokage, do you want to be friends?" I say smiling again. He nods with a big, bright smile on his face.

 ====================================================

Over the past week Naruto and I have gotten considerably closer, we were sitting in the middle of class, when Iruka-sensei 'I finally know his name, yay!' comes in and says that next week we are going to have a test. Naru-kun groans as I laugh at his reaction, as usual everyone ignores us, to be honest I don't mind having one trust-worthy friend is better than having a bunch of fake friends. We sit in class for another couple of hours as the lesson is a review on the clone jutsu I don't pay attention, even though I'm pretty sure it’s for my benefit.

I'm looking out the window, over Naru-kun sleeping body, the sky was the loveliest shade of blue, and it was mesmerizing. After class had finished I lightly shook Naru-kun to wake him, I felt bad because it seemed as if he was having a nice dream.

"Hey Naru-kun, how about I treat you to a bowl of ramen, after all I owe you for showing me its awesomeness!" He nods and smiles,

"Yeah sure Rei-chan, its fine you don't have too, and of course I had to show you to think you didn't know what ramen was, that should be a crime." I laughed at his silliness and shook my head, "its fine, I don't mind, plus your my best friend I think it an unwritten code to buy your best blonde friend a bowl of ramen every once in a while." He smiles and nods and we walk down the street to Ichiraku ramen, after a couple of bowls each, well 15 in Naruto's case, we parted our separate ways home.    

I decide to go 'home' for the first time since the Hokage had said I would now be living with 3 guys, even though they were my so called 'guard' I had managed to avoid them the whole time since the first day we met. They themselves didn't mind they didn't approve of their role as 'guards' I think this is because they didn't truly believe I was strong so they just went along with it. However as much as I liked nature I was getting sick of sleeping of trees plus I had run out of money so I needed to replenish my supply, an old friend of mine once said money and power can buy you happiness, thinking about it now I realize how wrong he had been.